Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question Best hosting for Magento 2?

So I'm running magento 2 website, currently we are using OVH, I did my best to optimize the website, code, js (magento has bunch of uselss js that is loaded for god knows what reason) and the speed is... acceptable, its not fast but its not slow either. I tried setting up varnish but it just doesnt work.

I was thinking maybe there is some dedicated, different hosting for magento 2? From what I gathered it requires a strict setup to work good, any thoughts guys or suggestions? Im sorry if I posted in wrong subforum.

There is no need to choose a host with the fastest ticket response time, but choose one who you feel you communicate well with.
    I know dreamhost.com , swissns.ch and also hostnamaste.com are reliable web hosts with fast servers.
    Easy to use, friendly interface.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

I recommend Tzulo.com cPanel web hosting if your web needs are really important - you won't be disappointed.
    I contact them, their sales rep explained everything and found a really good hosting package for my needs.

Magento offers two forms, a free open-source adaptation, and a paid endeavor variant. The Magento Community Edition is free and open-source, while the Enterprise Edition is exclusive and is dependent upon a yearly authorizing charge. Magento Enterprise estimating different from business to business.

The best thing about Magento 2 is its embedded cache mechanism. This means stores on Magento 2 are performance-optimized. However, on Cloudways, we have ensured Magento 2 runs blazingly fast.

Web Hosting from Host.co.in is good enough to sign up with. Super easy to manage and always available. Their customer support is excellent. They usually respond in 5 to 10 minutes and are very involved in getting your problem solved quickly. I highly recommend them!!

Features you will get!

24x7 Live Support
    Full SSD Storage
    Optional Control Panel / Plesk
    Proactive Monitoring
    Remote Reboot
    5 Star Rating
    Server Management
    Data Centres

for more plan details visit: https://www.host.co.in/
    bodhost.com | Fully Managed Web Hosting
    Features - NVMe Storage, Imunify360, Free Domain* + More!
    Contact Us: sales@bodhost.com or by phone: 1800 212 6630

According to the lists I have seen Hostnamaste.com is one of the fastest-growing hosting providers in the world.
    It's a good value, reliable, and service has been better than other hosting companies.
    Awesome host and service.

Cheap Web Development Services

Glad to visit your website. 000webhost.com is a good option. We are offering Cheap Digital Marketing Services for our clients at the most approachable & economical prices.
    We are offering Cheap Digital Marketing Services for local & international clients at the most economical & approachable prices for our clients.

2600 West Olive Ave - 5th Floor Burbank, California 91505
    Developers find that building an online store with Magento 2 is an efficient way to manage time, especially when they use the right Magento 2 hosting environment. Magento is still the most popular solution for millions of e-commerce stores around the world.

Choosing the Best Hosting for Magento 2: Factors to Consider

Server Uptime
    Fast Response Time
    Server Location
    Magento 2 Security
    Customer Support
    Pricing Plan
    Server Scalability
    Cache Technologies

Hostinger. Hostinger brings you some of the cheapest pricing plans for Magento hosting.

Hey there!
    When choosing a Magento hosting option, there are many factors to consider. Here are some of the most important considerations:
    Price - Before selecting a hosting company, deciding on a budget is of utmost importance. The best option for you will depend on your budget and needs.
    Support - A good customer support service is the driving factor behind any business. It is important to pick a hosting option that can provide assistance 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
    Reliability - A hosting service's reliability is one of the most important considerations. The level of reliability may vary greatly depending on the service you choose.
    Server Space - Depending on the size of your Magento site, you should choose the hosting option that best suits your needs (consider the future growth of your site).

Fastest Magento hosting on a managed cloud platform built for eCommerce businesses that guarantee the best performance and reliability with 24/7 support.

Have a look at shared plans from kvchosting.net and libertyvps.net as theya re full-featured and cheap.
    Great hosts and great staff. Excellent product with outstanding up time.

Flexible & Affordable Hosting Trusted by 70,000 Agencies, Developers & Small Businesses. Managed Security, Automated Backups, 24/7 Real-Time Monitoring, All PHP Apps Supported. Managed Security. No Overage Charges. Free SSL Certificates.

See, everyone is different from another. The above-listed hosting providers are the best to sign up but here I would recommend you to go with the eUKhost.
    The reason behind, it is the No. 1 independent web hosting solution provider with over 18 years’ experience in providing affordable, reliable and high-performance hosting services from SMB's to high organisations worldwide.
    eukhost - Managed Website Hosting Provider
    Affordable Services | 100% Uptime SLA | 24x7 Pro Support
    cPanel Web Hosting | Linux VPS Hosting | Windows VPS Hosting

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast