Trustworthy VPS account to sign up with ...

Comparing VPS deals from libertyvps.net and owned-networks.net, which one is the best to have a deal with? Plan to host a forum.

Very Good Experience. Give Libertyvps.net a try. Tech support answered all my questions completely and without hesitation.
    I'd recommend them quite highly if you're looking for a reliable host along with a helpful support team.

I'd draw your attention to VPS deals from hostingsource.com and qhoster.com.
    No glitches or outages so far.

Quote Originally Posted by grimlins View Post
    Comparing VPS deals from libertyvps.net and owned-networks.net, which one is the best to have a deal with? Plan to host a forum.
    If you are looking for a US location then HostGator India for VPS. Plans are a little expensive but support is fantastic, uptime and performance are probably the best for VPS.

Attractive and low cost VPS deals are available from https://operavps.com/vps-hosting/ and https://www.hostingsource.com/vps-hosting/.
    Their customer service is responsive and specific to my needs. Their servers are fast, and their software is easy to use.

Uptime 100%, fast support team, fast servers - I highly recommend kvchosting.net web host for hosting forum discussion boards. I have no complaints to share. I mostly use emails on my domain name rather than web site itself, but it seems that both working well.