Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Hunting for best Web Hosting

Hunting for best Web Hosting. As a non-member till now, I've learned a lot by browsing through the forums: No to EIG, lure of unlimited space, etc. So thanks to all. Didn't opt for any local hosting services because of unenthusiastic and poor response to queries. Good enough as most belonged to EIG, which I discovered here is least preferred. Would appreciate a second opinion of veterans and experienced members for the same old question. Currently, I need a hosting plan for a personal website, but may invest in a multiple websites hosting plan for websites of clients too, which hope is legit.

any information on Hostforweb.com website hosting solutions? Alternatives for comparison?

Thanks and Regards

Kinsta – use Kinsta if you're running a WordPress site, want the absolute best page load times and reliability, and can afford $30+ per month for a single site.
    SiteGround – use SiteGround if you want something more affordable, especially for multiple websites.

I have been with bodHOST for almost 10 months now and they have always been my favorite and I don’t think they have ever let me down. I'd like to say that the website's interface is understandable, and there's a manageable level of upselling, less than other web hosting providers.

I've only had a wonderful experience with this host. Hostforweb.com is always available for my questions and they are quick to respond. This in itself is remarkable. On top of this, they go out of their way to help in anything - one of their staff even incorporated my blog design for me into my site!
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER