Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What is Reciprocal Link?

What is Reciprocal Link?

Hi,
    A reciprocal link is an agreement between two webmasters to provide a hyperlink within their own website to each other's web site. Generally this is done to provide readers with quick access to related sites, or to show a partnership between two sites.

The term “reciprocal link” describes the practice of exchanging links between two or more websites. A 'you link to me, I'll link to you' type situation. This practice is often employed in the misguided belief that Google will rank both sites higher.

A reciprocal link refers to any set of hyperlinks between two websites that point both ways. In general, reciprocal links happen when two webmasters agree to each host a link on their own website, which points to the other webmaster's website.

Reciprocal links are based on an agreement by two sites to link to each other. Reciprocal linking is often used by small/midsize sites as an inexpensive way to increase Web site traffic and link popularity.

The term “reciprocal link” describes the practice of exchanging links between two or more websites. A 'you link to me, I'll link to you' type situation. This practice is often employed in the misguided belief that Google will rank both sites higher.

First collect quality and complementary bookmarking websites.
    Add a link on their website.
    After adding links, owner of the website will approve your request.
    Ask the website owner to link-back on your website. Suggest a page where link should be placed.

A link exchange occurs when an agreement is made between two brands to trade links to boost SEO and site authority by essentially saying, “you link to me, and I'll link to you.” In essence, a reciprocal link is a quid pro quo, or a “you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours” situation.

8300 Falls of Neuse Road Suite 110 Raleigh, NC 27615 USA

The expression "proportional connection" portrays the act of trading joins between at least two sites. A 'you connect to me, I'll connect to you' type circumstance. This training is regularly utilized in the misinformed conviction that Google will rank the two destinations higher.

A reciprocal link is an agreement between two webmasters to provide a hyperlink within their own website to each other's site. Generally this is done to provide readers with quick access to related sites, or to show a partnership between two sites.

Oryon Networks | Singapore Web Hosting | Best web hosting provider | Best web hosting in SG | Oryon SG

Lead Routing Software | Fuzzy Matching Software | Lead to Account Matching

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast