Good dedicated servers with discounts?

Hello!
    What are good dedicated servers with discounts you know?
    Today I have seen:
    https://www.obhost.net/dedicated-servers.html
    code: BLACKFRIDAY
    Discount 50%.

However, dedicated hosting is the plan of choice if you need the most power for your money. However, as you'd expect, the downside is cost, and some run up to three-figures per month. Fortunately, by the time your website needs one to handle its traffic, it may very well be worth it.

Servers from kvchosting.net and legionbox.com are well-balanced and low cost.
    The staff is always nice. Every time I had a problem or something I didn't know they offer to fix it in no time. The prices are good, and you get what you paid for.

Managed dedicated servers from bodHOST are proven to be the best. Superfast servers with 99.95% uptime, 24x7 support, and many more.
    • Managed Servers
    • Secure Environment
    • Application Optimized
    • Optional Firewall

Use servers from reliable hosts: asvhost.com and kvchosting.net.
    They will meet your expectations - these companies provide great network uptime and they offer attractive web hosting solutions.

For users looking to host multiple domains on one account, think that Hostmines.com decent host is the cheapest.
    The rates are really affordable and you really should take a look at them if you want to create a site or transfer from an old host!

Server uptime 99.99% and support I rarely use it since I am an experienced webmaster. Highly recommend Obhost.net to anyone! As long as they stick to their guns on not overselling their servers, I don't think I'll ever be looking for a new web host. They are offering nice Holiday Specials now:
    - Reseller Hosting (Discount 50%)
    - VPS Hosting (Discount Up to 50%)
    - Shared Hosting with Free Domain (Discount 40%)

GoDaddy is the only provider featured on this list to not offer a 30-day money-back guarantee with its dedicated hosting plans, meaning you’re making a real commitment by signing up.

Servers from asvhost.com and cantech.in can be quite suitable for your needs.
    Server capabilities are out of this world! The price is right, unlimited domain and email accounting as well as having ruby, which is the best part. Their web stat ability helps to guarantee my success by knowing what’s going on in the backend and throughout the web world.

Better be careful with dat center discounts. Some offer for a limited time on discounts before charging their standard rate for what ever service you signed up. Also those discounts are just to get in you in the door and later have poor customer service (a.k.a. bait and switch). Read all the fine print of discount and promotional pricing.
    ¦¦ COLOCATIONAMERICA.COMIt’s All About Connections...
    ¦¦ Colocation, Dedicated Servers, Premium Bandwidth, 24/7 Support!
    ¦¦ Email Sales@ColocationAmerica.com for a quote or call 888-505-COLO!