Dedicated server with Bitcoin is needed.

I need a secure dedicated server with a cheap SSD storage to set up a store site and also be able to pay with Bitcoin, can anyone help me?

You can buy a dedicated server from many sites, which I suggest are a2hosting.com, us.ovhcloud.com and namecheap.com.

I checked that none of these websites accept bitcoin, and another problem is that these websites do not provide a dedicated server to all their users and are a bit strict.

In order to be able to get a dedicated server faster, you should buy from dedicated server providers and not from data centers, because data centers have strict rules and will not serve you easily.

I recently bought a dedicated server from one of the dedicated server provider websites and I am still satisfied with the service. I also recommend you to visit the OperaVPS website to buy a cheap dedicated server.

Taking the advantage of the opportunity can draw your attention to warez-host.com Offshore Servers.
    Support is helpful when it can be, as long as they understand the problem. They will offer solutions if they already have them prepared.

QHoster.com is the best place to sign up with.
    Support are perfect. Services also.They do their work very well for you and you'll be pleased with their unmatched services.

Believe Tzulo.com cPanel web hosting will serve your demands on the most favorable terms.
    The servers are incredibly fast, uptime is near perfect, and my favorite part of this host is knowledgeable support.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

Heficed Dedicated Cloud - Cloud & Dedicated Servers. Ultimate performance dedicated servers and cloud services: instant deployment & low price. Nine locations, including low latency network connectivity. A wide variety of IPv4. Infrastructure On Demand. Scalable Resources. 24/7 Support. IPv6 Support.

Servers from hostingsource.com and kvchosting.net are well-balanced and low cost.
    I like their features:
    99.9% Uptime Guaranteed
    24/7/365 Tech Support
    No Setup Fee & No Gimmicks.

I have 100% uptime so far and couldn't be happier. Digitalserver.com.mx really has been exceptional.
    They have a great infrastructure with very fast web server (an amazing value!) and fast bandwidth providers.
    Take a look at their dedicated servers.

I have been with cloudarion.com web host for about eight months and must say that they met my expectations.
    I'm the webmaster for about a half dozen sites. Their packages include many great tools, easy to use with very good video training available.