Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    SEO (organic traffic) can get you more traffic than PPC, so if you can manage to rank your website for the keywords you want, you will get much more traffic than paying for those keywords.So, if you compare traffic and cost of first page positions for SEO traffic and PPC traffic, organic traffic is better.

I think SEO companies are still better, and they will promote you faster than anything else. The main thing is to find a good SEO company. I believe this is a good offer for people who want to promote their site. I think you can also combine two areas. Because there is a chance that one of them has more traffic than the other, you can get them interested in new services by combining them. To do this, you can contact the SEO Agency https://dm4l.co.uk/seo-agency/how-to-merge-website. I think this is the best way for you. So pay attention to which of your site's traffic is better to be the main one to merge the other place. All the rest depends on you as you will promote the site and design on it.
    Last edited by bismarc123; 07-26-2021 at 07:05 AM.

Digital Marketing is a vast field and SEO is one of its component. You can a tree is digital marketing and its one of its root is SEO. Digital marketing consist of seo, ads, promotions, branding , colloboration. while seo is one of its factor. So Digital marketing is important over SEO in my opinion.

both are good SEO is a part of Digital marketing is a course including all SEO SMO, PPC SEM and more so its depend on you if you want only organic search engine results then use SEO but if you want Leads and more then you can use digital marketing

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12