What to do when your website content is stolen?

Hi Guys,

I found two URLs on Google which is showing my website content but when we go to its homepage it gets redirected

My website: https://www.kuchbhi.com/
    Stolen Content:
    1. https://www.odedc.com/blog
    2. https://www.brustersicecreamtraining.com/blog

Please suggest to me what to do now?

Most websites and blogs have a contact form, email address or phone number listed on the site. Inform the offending site that the content has been stolen, provide a link to the original piece of content, and ask them to take it down immediately to avoid an official DMCA takedown complaint.

Contact the person directly if you can and also contact their web host. You should also be able to file a DMCA (I believe) if someone has stolen your content. I've had this happen before and I think I filed a DMCA. It was a while ago so I'm not sure, but it did work to get the content removed from the site.

Most websites and blogs have a contact form, email address or phone number listed on the site. Inform the offending site that the content has been stolen, provide a link to the original piece of content, and ask them to take it down immediately to avoid an official DMCA takedown complaint.

Gather Information and Proof. Find a contact email address for the offending Web site. ...
    Contact the Offending Web Site. To begin with, send a polite email informing the owner of the theft and request that the stolen content or images be removed within a certain time frame. ...
    Take it to the Top. ...
    About the Author.

Copyright and Fair Use. ...
    What is fair use? ...
    Maximize plagiarism protection at your website.
    Include a clear copyright notice on your site. ...
    Configure your RSS feed so it displays post summaries. ...
    Search for your content using Google. ...
    Set up a Google Alert to scan for your name or site name/title. ...
    Use Copyscape.