VPS which is e-commerce-friendly

I need a VPS which is e-commerce-friendly and two hosts are in my mind: libertyvps.net and legionbox.com, so what's the best deal for me? Any ideas?

KVChosting.net and hosting.uk VPS deals are provided on sweet terms and they can be good for you.
    They are the only web hosting companies that are web hosting and support that our websites need. Also, they provide a 24/7 support service.

I have not used any of these hosts, and I am also looking for the best vps deal. I am open to suggestions guys, thanks.

Pretty good VPS hosting accounts in Europe offered by Rockhoster.com and also Exmasters.com time-tested web hosts.
    High-speed server performance. Dedicated and passionate customer support + useful tools for the website!

Legionbox offers a wide range of affordable solutions that enable you to access websites as quickly as possible.

I'd draw your attention to VPS deals from KVChosting.net and HostSailor.com (NEWYEAR50M).
    People, you are getting what you are paying for. They could be faster on tech support, but they solve the problems. But if you compare the price against what you getting they are top notch. Have been to many “Big hosts” and these guys will beat them.