cheap shared hosting with dedicated ip?

I am looking for a cheap shared hosting with dedicated ip.
    and 500 email per hour limit.

Anyone has any good idea or any details of any provider.
    budget is 20 usd.

Requirements
    5gb hosting space
    Dedicated ip
    500 email per hour limit
    100% uptime.
    server much be good USA location.
    Any info on hostforweb.com shared hosting? Can I rely on them?

Regards

QHoster.com and host4half.com accounts are full of useful resources with high uptime and low prices.
    Their customer service is responsive and specific to my needs. Their servers are fast, and their software is easy to use.

Well deals from QHoster.com and Misterhost.com are worth trying.
    I have found these guys very competent & dedicated. As far as the price is concerned, they are quite good in price & offering very cheap rates to customers with great response & services.

I would recommend Hostforweb.com Web Hosting to anyone that is looking to do some hosting, Personal or Professional.
    No slow servers, the website is always online and running fast. Happy with them.

I know from personal experience that kvchosting.net chat support is online 24/7 and I personally use it quite a lot.
    I really appreciate all the work that they did for me. Support - excellent - live help and I have always been happy at the end.

erver basket offers cheap ... of dedicated IP hosting can be answered better when compared with shared IP.

BigRock is an India-based hosting company. This allows them to offer some very affordable price points

I would like to suggest you that Godaddy is the best shared hosting provider which offer best service with dedicated ip.

I think Contabo is fast & reliable

Libertyvps.net and rockhoster.com plans are full of useful resources with high uptime and fully-redundant network.
    Their technical support seems to know what they're talking about when you have questions. And they offer alternative solutions to problems.

Pretty much all the companies nowadays come with a money-back guarantee.
    So you are free to explore different companies and pick the best.
    As a matter of fact, can recommend Hostmines.com web hosting solutions.
    It is a good idea to speak to the web host's representative to make sure that you'll receive exactly what you need.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

Bluehost is the best Dedicated provider which offers fast secure, reliable dedicated hosting service at an affordable rates.

Attractive shared accounts are available from libertyvps.net and hosting.uk.
    Can't be better. Speed, Performance, support and uptime all are awesome. I highly recommend them.