Post What are the best VPS companies worldwide that offer Unlimited Bandwidth & Good Specs

Hi there everyone.

I am aiming to start up a VPN Company and would like more info on VPS Service providers that offer IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service).

It cannot be VPS for Web Hosting. It has to have Shell Access to be able to install OpenVPN.

I am looking for any company worldwide, big or small. (But obviously relaiable & trustable).

The VPS Services MUST have UNLIMITED BANDWIDTH for my idea to work.

The minimum specs I need for the VPS Servers are as follows....

1 : 1-2 CPU's Minimum (Can be vCPU).

2 : 2 GB RAM Minimum

3 : 40 GB Disk Storage Minimum

I would prefer companies that also have servers available in multiple cities & towns, so that people could connect to my VPN Service at the closest possible location for maximum speeds.

I currently know of a few smaller companies, but would like to expand my knowledge of other VPS comapnies online worldwide.

I know of the following that offer Unlimited Bandwidth.....

1 : Servarica

2 : OVHCloud

3 : HosterLabs

Please comment any info about VPS Companies you may find relevant or helpful.
    Thank You for your reply

Sincerely,