I run 6 WordPress sites

I run 6 WordPress sites. Some are more complex than others (1 is moderately intensive). I would like to host all my sites on the same platform, rather than have 1 here, 1 there, etc. I can spend up to $40 a month on hosting. So a few questions:

1) Are there any "premium" shared/cloud hosting platforms out there (I know that sounds like an oxymoron, but some shared hosts are better than others).

2) Should I look at Managed WordPress solutions? Any recommendations?

I am looking to upgrade to something more WordPress friendly. I pre-paid for a year and it runs out in January so I have about 2 months to find a new host or renew (currently paying about 26/month).

Any info QHoster.com website hosting solutions? What host would be better to deal with ? Why?

Thanks!

You know plans from libertyvps.net and rockhoster.com can be quite good for you.
    The technical support at them is always great. Their prices are on the high end for the overall service, however.

I would also reccommend Rockhoster, have used is on several websites and must share my satisfaction. Most recently i use OVH Hispano for my UX website, which is focused on Spain, however, it also has an opportunity to host more websites.

XMASQH25OFFHOST - 25% SHARED RESELLER VPS AND COMODO POSITIVE SSL - Recurring 2 more times!
    Christmas Promo 2020 - Shared hosting and Resellers & All VPS servers, except cPanel Managed and OpenVZ (Budget) LE VPS.

XMASQH12OFFDEDI -12% - any billing cycle, Lifetime recurring discount on ALL SWITZERLAND AND USA DEDICATED SERVERS!
    Christmas Promo 2020 - Dedicated servers in Switzerland and USA, Lifetime discount.

I like QHoster.com web host. They are optimized for application hosting and provide more security, reliability and speed than traditional web hosts.

Quote Originally Posted by Glow View Post
    I run 6 WordPress sites. Some are more complex than others (1 is moderately intensive). I would like to host all my sites on the same platform, rather than have 1 here, 1 there, etc. I can spend up to $40 a month on hosting. So a few questions:

1) Are there any "premium" shared/cloud hosting platforms out there (I know that sounds like an oxymoron, but some shared hosts are better than others).

2) Should I look at Managed WordPress solutions? Any recommendations?

I am looking to upgrade to something more WordPress friendly. I pre-paid for a year and it runs out in January so I have about 2 months to find a new host or renew (currently paying about 26/month).

Any info QHoster.com website hosting solutions? What host would be better to deal with ? Why?

Thanks!
    Ideally, look for reseller hosting plans because it would be best to manage these sites (assuming they are for business or even otherwise). Even if it is on WordPress.

But if you are very sure about going for a WP hosting provider, then look at Bluehost India's plans. I think they are far cheaper and effective in terms of performance than most brands out there that claim they understand Wordpress. WordPress.org themselves suggest Bluehost India as a brand when it comes to handling or managing WordPress.

I would recommend QHoster.com to anyone who asks me for quality, cheap web hosting.
    Servers are stable and fast, support is very helpful! If you are looking for reliable, fast and secure services the solution is this host!
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

Greetings from Scopehosts,

You want to host your wordpress sites, we provide Secured, Scalable, Easy to use and The Best WordPress Hosting Service around.

120GB SSD Space
    Unlimited Bandwidth
    10 WordPress Websites
    Upto 500,000 Monthly Visits
    Anytime MoneyBack*

Check here

It really depends on how much traffic and data you are having on these sites.

Accounts from finaltek.com and libertyvps.net arre full-featured and cheap.
    The features offered by these companies are quite good. Setting everything up was feasible even for a complete beginner. Due to my fairly basic knowledge I had to contact support regularly but they were pretty friendly and managed to solve my problems.