Which VPS should I follow?

Which VPS (libertyvps.net or legionbox.com) should I follow?

You may try VPS deals from reliable providers, I mean hostingsource.com and brixly.uk.
    These guys know how to keep everything working. Choose the host that suits your needs and provides constant and uninterrupted services and support.

Touching on the point above, the first thing needs to be determined is individual needs and what you are looking to accomplish.
    I would recommend kvchosting.net SSDVPS hosting to anyone wanting a stable hosting service.
    I have never had a problem with their service and speeds have been perfect.

Hello,

I think first you have to make a list of your website requirements then searching about the web hosting providers. Because once you have cleared about your requirements then you can easily pick the right one. libertyvps.net or legionbox.com, are maybe the best web hosting providers but I don't have any experience with them. WHUK is also best option. For more details, visit their website and initiate a live chat.

Have a look at VPS accounts from reliable providers: hostingsource.com and rockhoster.com.
    Courteous, responsive, understanding, and accommodating when it came to my requests.

Reliable VPS Hosting Provider

Hello,

I would recommend going for TheStack web hosting provider. They provide VPS hosting at the best price with satisfied around the clock technical support. They four VPS hosting plans. You can choose one of them according to your requirements. I bought a Veteran plan from TheStack.

Try VPS deals from reliable providers, I mean QHoster.com (XMASQH25OFFHOST) and HostSailor.com (NEWYEAR65Y).
    I am always satisfied with the quality service they offer. Also, the customer service is TOP quality. Whatever the situation, they are always ready and prepared to assist and make sure everything works perfectly.

I used to get my vps from hostgator.com but for some financial problems I started getting a cheap vps for only $7.95 from routerhosting and I am really happy since it is fast and cheap.

I'd heard libertyvps are good for privacy, as are orange in iceland, also flokinet. Never heard of legionbox.

Believe 3v-host.com cheap VPS deals will serve your specifications. The setup was easy, the host service is good value, and is exactly as good as my pre-research showed, and the only time I had a problem, I spoke with an intelligent and friendly rep who fixed it for me.

Great customer service. I pestered a lot of them and wasn't always kind to them. Libertyvps.net team still give me prompt, professional service and have solved all my problems and defused all of my worries.