Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Red face looking for cheap windows vps

Hey, I need a VPS for my windows, do you know any company that offers Windows VPS for $10 per month or something less than that even?

How much disk space, bandwidth and ram do you require?

Think Hostmines.com Windows VPS will serve your demands on the most favorable terms.
    They are optimized for application hosting and provide more security, reliability and speed than traditional web hosts.

Quote Originally Posted by himoosh View Post
    Hey, I need a VPS for my windows, do you know any company that offers Windows VPS for $10 per month or something less than that even?
    Hi buddy, it depends on your requirements. I mean what system you need, perhaps a 2GB bandwidth or more. But for myself, I got the routerhosting Windows VPS and it is pretty cool. I am paying nearly $8 per month and I think based on the performance and their support and stuff, they are offering a good deal. honestly it's a bargain I think )

CloudAtCost offers moderately modest, yet inferior quality, Canadian based VPS. So that could be a choice in case you're willing to swear off the European lockin

Just choose the host that suits your needs and provides constant and uninterrupted services and support.
    I like Rockhoster.com and also Exmasters.com cheap VPS hosting deals. Fantastic technical support, questions usually answered within 5 minutes of posting.

The best and cheap windows VPS providers are:

1. DomainRacer: (Best Quality, Lowest cost with SSD Storage Space)

DomainRacer is one of the best and cheap web hosting providers. They providing quality servers, leading moving in the markets. It offers you several features like:

Affordable, SSD Storage Space
    99.99% Server Uptime Guarantee
    High Performance and Fast Servers
    24/7/365 Technical Support service

2. DedicatedCore: (Full Control, Reliable, Flexible Web Hosting Services)
    DedicatedCore is one of the best VPS providers. Also, they offer the affordable VPS web hosting plans is your best bet for future scalability. They have servers at multiple locations delivering the best quality. It offers you several features like:

Pure SSD Storage Space
    Faster and Secure Servers
    99.99% Server Uptime Guarantee
    24/7/365 Technical Support service
    Check out their official website to know more about their offers.

If you are looking for a reliable Windows VPS hosting provider bodHOST is the one you can trust. Competent support from experience customer service team is available to help you 24/7. All Windows VPS hosting packages come with 99.95% uptime and 30-day money back guaranteed.

• 99.95% uptime
    • SSD Storage
    • 24x7 Support
    • Managed Servers and many more..

- Very cheapest rate and good services given me. so I suggest you can use this website. 10gbhosting.com
    - Unlimited Bandwidth, Free Migration, & Professional Support 24x7 etc... many services provide me for 10gbhosting.com

Try considering Hostnamaste.com KVM VPS hosting.
    So far, you will experience great network uptime, and the servers will be fast.

Really great service! It's unbelievable to get such great service at such a cheap price.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

Quote Originally Posted by Ethen98 View Post
    Hi buddy, it depends on your requirements. I mean what system you need, perhaps a 2GB bandwidth or more. But for myself, I got the routerhosting Windows VPS and it is pretty cool. I am paying nearly $8 per month and I think based on the performance and their support and stuff, they are offering a good deal. honestly it's a bargain I think )
    I need a 2GB windows vps too. That works! It'll be great if it is really $8. gonna get me one and see how this works for me. appreciate the help!

VPS deals from hostingsource.com and qhoster.com are full-featured and low cost.
    Great hosts with fast servers and fast network connections. Very helpful and friendly support.

Hello, Hope you are doing well..!!

We the Leasedlayer provides windows VPS Hosting service with 1Gbps speed, root access,99.99% uptime and 24/7 support at an affordable price.

Grab and enjoy the service.

Thank you
    Leasedlayer - Next-Gen Web Hosting services
    Get Special Web Hosting Deals on SSD Shared Hosting | Managed XEN VPS | Unmanaged OpenVZ and XEN Linux VPS | SSD Cloud VPS | Super Fast Dedicated Servers

Have seen very good Windows VPS plans offered by Hostmines.com professionals.
    According to the support, they are very prompt and giving 100% perfect answers to the customer.

Try VPS deals from hosting.uk and finaltek.com.
    Very easy and super helpful support. The value of their website hosting is great as well. I highly recommend them to all my friends and colleagues!

I would like to suggest you that Bluehost is the best web hosting provider which offers fast, secure and reliable web hosting service at an reasonable rates.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast