Anyone had experience with Microsoft Online Services Exchange hosting?

Has anyone had any experience with Microsoft Online Services?

The prices are great and Microsoft obviously has the expertise and resources to host their own software.

Interested in actual uptime and ability to handle extremely large mailboxes (3gb+). MS claims a 99.9% SLA but SLAs are meaningless: you end up with a $2 refund for an email-less day for a dozen employees.

Look forward to your thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by exchangeuser View Post
    Has anyone had any experience with Microsoft Online Services?

The prices are great and Microsoft obviously has the expertise and resources to host their own software.

Interested in actual uptime and ability to handle extremely large mailboxes (3gb+). MS claims a 99.9% SLA but SLAs are meaningless: you end up with a $2 refund for an email-less day for a dozen employees.

Look forward to your thoughts.
    I do and I don't regret subscribing for their service. Nothing compares to it because service is really great and if there's anything you need their technical support aren't stupid at all. They know how to make things work for you easily.

If I were you, I would look at either RackSpace or Google Apps for your needs. That is not a lot of users, so you would find the best results with these two.

I think you should go for Microsoft services, there services are excellent and they have a good technical support staff.

Yes. I got my Exchange hosting services from TRIJIT. Excellent hosted exchange services provider, there support the next gen support. Trying will worth with this company. I have my exchange server from last 4 years, till today dint faced single issue. So think refer such kind of service provider will definitely feel good since there are lot of fake providers around us since we will experience they are fake only after six months, so be careful. My experience i have shared and now its up to you to choose who?

Office 365 includes Access, Excel, OneNote, Outlook, PowerPoint, Publisher and Word. ... The Home Premium subscription includes licenses to install and use Office 365 on up to five PCs or Macs as well as on up to five mobile devices.

Office Online is completely free, can easily be accessed from any device, and is better for real-time collaboration.