The best server provider in EU

Comparing servers from owned-networks.net and hosting.uk, which plan should I try and why?

Cool

The above listed hosting providers are may provide good amount of services, but I think while picking the right one, first you have to do some research about them before selecting them. If you are confused about selecting the right Web hosting provider I would recommend eUKHost which is also the best option for VPS hosting. Their VPS hosting UK services comes with full management, SSD storage, 99.95% uptime, free migration, and 24/7 instant support.

The best server providers in Europe are: asvhost.com and hostsailor.com.
    They are great quality site hosting providers, with a great value, low rate for low-income person with great services and support.

Have you tried using www.datacentermap.com for hosting provider?
    ¦¦ COLOCATIONAMERICA.COMIt’s All About Connections...
    ¦¦ Colocation, Dedicated Servers, Premium Bandwidth, 24/7 Support!
    ¦¦ Email Sales@ColocationAmerica.com for a quote or call 888-505-COLO!

For me, VPS hosting from bodHOST is really good for those who are looking for a new host in Europe. They have always tried to solve occasional problems in a matter of hours. All features and things included in their hosting solutions are wonderful Superfast servers with 99.95% uptime, SSD Storage, 24x7 support, and many more.

I suggest you try owned-networks.net. It has a more affordable and reliable VPS.

Try narrowing your list of options by looking at the cheapest web host package that can meet your needs at the same time.

I know cloudarion.com is well priced and within everyone's budget. So far they have been excellent.
    The techs contact me checking to see if I have any issues just to be on the safe side.

Try servers which cantech.in and legionbox.com provide.
    They are cheap and pretty reliable. The customer service has been excellent. They quickly address and fix problems and even help with my php questions. They are definitely worth a shot.