How do I know if my Facebook page is public or private?

How do I know if my Facebook page is public or private?

At the top, the page visibility function controls whether your entire Facebook business is public or private. When your Facebook business page is public, anyone can view it. If you click on “Page published” or “Page unpublished,” a check box will come up.

Page Visibility
    At the top, the page visibility function controls whether your entire Facebook business is public or private. When your Facebook business page is public, anyone can view it. If you click on “Page published” or “Page unpublished,” a check box will come up

The best way to check if your Facebook page is public is to first log out of Facebook, and then visit your Facebook Page. If you can still see all the posts, your page is public. This is an example of what you'll see when logged out of Facebook and viewing a Public Page.

From your News Feed, click Groups in the left menu and select your public group. Click Settings in the left menu. Click next to Privacy. Select Private and then click Save.

Page Visibility
    At the top, the page visibility function controls whether your entire Facebook business is public or private. When your Facebook business page is public, anyone can view it. If you click on “Page published” or “Page unpublished,” a check box will come up.

Page Visibility