Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

looking for a windows VPS

Hello guys, I am looking for a windows VPS. A 2GB I believe would be sufficient or somewhat higher. However, I was hoping I might find something more affordable than bluehost but using exactly the exact same quality. got anything?

The best VPS deals are available form kvchosting.net and asvhost.com.
    I am satisfied with their services so far, technical support was fast, reasonably priced yet they deliver their promises

Hello, Hope you are doing well..!!

We the Leasedlayer provides windows VPS Hosting service with 1Gbps speed, root access,99.99% uptime and 24/7 support at an affordable price.

Grab and enjoy the service.

Thank you
    Leasedlayer - Next-Gen Web Hosting services
    Get Special Web Hosting Deals on SSD Shared Hosting | Managed XEN VPS | Unmanaged OpenVZ and XEN Linux VPS | SSD Cloud VPS | Super Fast Dedicated Servers

Quote Originally Posted by himoosh View Post
    Hello guys, I am looking for a windows VPS. A 2GB I believe would be sufficient or somewhat higher. However, I was hoping I might find something more affordable than bluehost but using exactly the exact same quality. got anything?
    "bluehost was good but certainly not cheap. if you want cheap and reliable services or reasonable I should say Routerhosting. here's the link https://www.routerhosting.com/windows-vps/

check this out. you can custom made the package as well regarding RAM and bandwidth and stuff!!!

Highly recommend bodHOST for anyone looking for Windows VPS. Great support team available 24x7.

• 99.95% Uptime
    • Regular Monitoring
    • SSD Storage
    • 24x7 Support
    • Quick Provisioning

You can send an email to a potential web hosting service and judge their customer service, firsthand.
    Nice Windows VPS hosting solutions offered by Rockhoster.com and Libertyvps.net providers. They have done a great job at evaluating the competition and narrowing it down to a handful of highly qualified services.

Lightbulb

Go through Host.co.in web services, They offer a Windows VPS Hosting plan at an affordable cost and more offers.

Get 20% OFF on VPS Hosting (Linux & Windows) Price 799/month using code: 20VH
    1. Plesk Optional.
    2. Free SSL with Hosting packages.
    3. 24/7 Customer Support.
    4. 30 Day Money Back.
    5 Admin RDP Access

Kindly check with VPS plans this link https://www.host.co.in/windows-vps-hosting Our support team will help you with getting information.
    Last edited by Daniel165; 02-03-2021 at 06:50 AM.
    bodhost.com | Fully Managed Web Hosting
    Features - NVMe Storage, Imunify360, Free Domain* + More!
    Contact Us: sales@bodhost.com or by phone: 1800 212 6630

Try VPS deals from hostingsource.com and qhoster.com as they are proven to be the best.
    Never regret my time with you guys. Money is well spent if you ask me.

ByteNAP is providing reliable and affordable Windows VPS Hosting at a cheap rate. They are an experienced web hosting provider in India with good 24*7 customer support.
    ByteNAP.com - Web Hosting Company India
    99.99% Network Uptime || 24*7 Tech Support
    VPS Hosting India || Dedicated Server India

Give cloudarion.com a try. Very reliable and fast friendly technical support. My expectations are always exceeded.
    I switched all my WordPress sites over to them and have been VERY impressed with these guys.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

Yeah I used to have a bluehost but now I switched to Routerhosting, it's pretty cheap and fast.

Try Hostplay.com Offshore Windows VPS deals.
    I use my full disk space and bandwidth and their servers simply run at blazing speeds.

Highly recommended A+++

I'm hosting multiple domains at Hostnamste.com KVM VPS hosting account.
    My sites are always online and I am happy that my visitors are satisfied with the speed connectivity.

Windows VPS is a good option

Choosing a Windows VPS is a good option as you can enjoy the advantages interface and control system used to manage the web content. You will find a bunch of brands offers Windows VPS hosting service around. But before coming to conclusion do consider their security features and timely customer support. Whoever can be the provider you choose, never compromise on these factors. From my experience, HIOX Inda is fairly a decent service provider. But better cross-check all their offerings with your requirements before coming to any conclusion.

To become more web host–oriented read independent web hosting reviews that are known to be of high quality and the most up-to-date. They contain information regarding affordable web hosting firms.

I highly recommend netshop-isp.com.cy website hosting services, not only that their server is reliable but also they have a fast and very good support team. Pricing is really competitive. Good server locations: Cyprus, Malta, UK, Netherlands, Los Angeles, Singapore, Hong Kong.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast