Question Which companies provide cheap VPS hosting services?

Is Looking For Cheap VPS Provider?
    If you are looking for cheap VPS hosting in India, at that point there are so many web hosting is available, which offers various types of web hosting at reasonable prices. In the market, there are many top-notch companies providing the best hosting services. They are below

1) ByteNAP
    2) HostingRaja
    3) Bluehost
    4) Milesweb
    5) Hostbyte
    6) HostPapa
    7) HostGator
    8) BigRock
    9) Siteground
    10) Dreamhost

and so. I have considered a few things before making the purchase like what amount of bandwidth the provider is offering, 24/7 customer services, how much server space and resources my website will enjoy, what other services I can avail like security and so. ByteNAP has 24/7/365 days of tech support. Also, they give you 99.95% uptime. If you aren't satisfied with the plans or face any issue after purchasing hosting from ByteNAP, then you can ask for a refund within 30 days of your purchasing order.

For more details, please visit here:- https://www.bytenap.com/
    Last edited by nisha002; 01-27-2021 at 06:27 AM.

Beyond finding which web hosts are out there, it's a matter of digging through different plans, comparing inclusions, and checking customer reviews.

Nice VPS hosting deals offered by these time-tested web hosts:
    - Milesweb.com
    - 3v-host.com
    - Obhost.net
    They have a rock solid infrastructure in place and guaranteed to serve you the next several years to come.

I would like to add bodHOST to the list as it is the best VPS hosting provider in India.

Amazing uptime (99.95%)
    Cheap price 50% OFF all plans using code - VPS50
    Yet quality hosting
    Fast server speed
    Lots of other features

Hostinger is a popular and cheap VPS hosting service that offers options for both Linux and Windows users.

The best VPS plans are available from kvchosting.net and legionbox.com.
    Their support crew is polite, expedient, and resolved the difficulties I was experiencing. Highly recommended.

Hello,

Check out our different range of plans which specially crafted on the basis of most customer requirements. We operate our services from world class Tier III+ Datacenters from different locations. We provide Shared Hosting, VPS Hosting and Dedicated Hosting. Our Hosting includes ERPNext VPS also.

There are many providers who offer the best hosting service. These providers also the best and world-class web hosting provider. To choose the best provider according to your need you should do great research. To choose the right provider follow these points:

Visit Company website
    Check Company’s Review and Ratings
    Best Server Stability
    It offers 24/7 client support with hosting
    Offer the Flexibility of Customization
    Secured network
    Security of your data

Cheapest VPS Provider
    Cheap VPS Hosting Plans for New Customers
    Provider Plan Monthly Price for New Customers
    Bluehost Standard $19.99 (for first 36 months)
    iPage Basic $19.99 (for first 24 months)
    HostPapa Plus $19.99 (for first month)
    GoDaddy Launch $19.99 (for first 24 months)

Host Price from (/ mo.) Bandwidth
    Hostinger $3.95 1 TB
    Vultr $2.50 0.50 TB
    A2 Hosting $5.00 2 TB
    InMotion $5.00 1 TB

InMotion – Best overall VPS hosting provider.
    A2 Hosting – Best value for money.
    Bluehost – Best features.
    iPage – Best for customer service.
    HostGator – Best for reliability.
    GreenGeeks – Great server uptime.
    Hostinger – Best for dedicated IP addresses.
    DreamHost – Best bandwidth.

Great and easy-to-use hosting provider!
    I use Cloudarion.com for my personal (and business) web hosting. Everything is always quickly set up.
    I have used one-click installs for WordPress that have worked beautifully, as well as installed on my own (which meant, creating databases!) and that went smoothly too.

The most important things in a hosting provider are really customer service, reliability, and experience.
    I have concluded that hostingsource.com is the best VPS host around in uptime.
    It seems simple to set up better hardware and earn money.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

VPS plans from jollyworkshosting.com and luxhosting.lu are full of useful resources.
    Their Customer Service is outstanding. Having 24/7 support from people who care and go out of their way to help is priceless.

Quote Originally Posted by nisha002 View Post
    Is Looking For Cheap VPS Provider?
    If you are looking for cheap VPS hosting in India, at that point there are so many web hosting is available, which offers various types of web hosting at reasonable prices. In the market, there are many top-notch companies providing the best hosting services. They are below

1) ByteNAP
    2) HostingRaja
    3) Bluehost
    4) Milesweb
    5) Hostbyte
    6) HostPapa
    7) HostGator
    8) BigRock
    9) Siteground
    10) Dreamhost

and so. I have considered a few things before making the purchase like what amount of bandwidth the provider is offering, 24/7 customer services, how much server space and resources my website will enjoy, what other services I can avail like security and so. ByteNAP has 24/7/365 days of tech support. Also, they give you 99.95% uptime. If you aren't satisfied with the plans or face any issue after purchasing hosting from ByteNAP, then you can ask for a refund within 30 days of your purchasing order.

For more details, please visit here:- https://www.bytenap.com/

I understand that you want cheap VPS but look at it from another side.

Someone who gives cheap does not always have the renewals in the same range or even affordable.

I suggest you to go for a slightly better option, who is an expert when it comes to VPS hosting. HostGator India has been a popular solution among web devs and small businesses alike. Their plans and renewals both are great.