Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Plans from integralhost.net (56UY9INKUP) and hostingsource.com are full-featured and cheap.
    Great hosting. Excellent prices. I have never had any trouble with the hosting. Anything I need to update, I am told in advance. The customer service is great. Help is there at your service 24/7. Fast, efficient and there for you.

If you are looking for a web hosting provider in your location then you should search on google SERP. You will get the number of hosting provider who offers the best web hosting service but you have to choose the best one by checking out these things:

Company website
    Company’s Review and Ratings
    Best Server Stability
    24/7 client support
    Customization
    Secured network
    Security of your data

Currently your website is running fine, the speed is good. As per my knowledge AWS is the perfect hosting for every website, I can not suggest you any other hosting provider. However, I would like to suggest to choose managed cloud hosting platform where they allow to use different hosting infrastructure such as AWS, Google Cloud, DigitalOcean, and more.

Web hosting is the generic name given to the business of, well, hosting a website for organizations or individuals. Truth is that it can be done by individuals (e.g. I host a website from home) or by businesses. But that's just the beginning: selecting a truly reliable, affordable, scalable web hosting provider is a daunting and overwhelming task, as there are so many options out there.

If you are looking for the best hosting provider for your website then you can search on the Google SERP. There are lots of options to choose the best plan and package for your website.

Coolhandle is one of the best reliable web hosting providers, they provide fast affordable web hosting services at the cheapest price. Their real-person technical customer support team is available 24/7/365.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12