Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Looking for a new hosting service

We have been using AWS hosting service for our website. It normally works fine but there are times when the website just stopped working like it takes time to load, customers face different issues, and server errors. This has happening so much that we are thinking about changing our hosting forum. So my question is can anyone suggest to me another hosting forum that works the same way or can offer the same services that amazon offers us?

Plans from rockhoster.com and cantech.in are good enough to sign up with.
    They are, quite simply, the best. All questions are thoroughly answered by knowledgeable professionals and, believe it or not, they get back to you when they say they will.

ByteNAP is the best Web Hosting provider in India. They are highly experienced and professional with good 24*7 customer support.
    ByteNAP.com - Web Hosting Company India
    99.99% Network Uptime || 24*7 Tech Support
    VPS Hosting India || Dedicated Server India

How large is your website and what are its storage needs?

If you need professional hosting services in India, can recommend Hostnamaste.com website hosting deals.
    I'd like to point out that all of your web sites and projects will in good hands if you choose them.

Hi Jackedwin,

If you are planning to switch hosting provider I would suggest bodHOST- Managed Web Hosting. It offers the same services as amazon with 24X7 support, 99.95% uptime. No server issue, your website will load faster than before. With my old host, I had problems with the resource usage (MySQL queries) but not with bodHOST– they are simply perfect! You get to enjoy technical freedoms at this host you'll find nowhere else. Thanks for a nice web hosting service.

Bluehost is the best overall web hosting service. While competition is cut-throat, Bluehost continues to impress in almost every aspect, delivering the complete package of speed, security, versatility and, most importantly, superb reliability

I chose exmasters.com website hosting service about 2 years ago and they have been all that I could hope for, with absolutely no problems since we moved to their hosting service. Very happy with Them, and would not hesitate to recommend them.

You need to choose a hosting provider who's datacenter is geographically close to your target audience. Also a host that is fairly close to you, since you'll be the one accessing the hosting the most.

I know Hostnamaste.com offers nice website hosting solutions in India, Europe and the USA. I went with them because I needed a dedicated server and their prices were a LOT better than anybody else. Plus, when I called them with questions, they actually picked up the phone.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

Dreamhost. See at DreamHost.
    GreenGeeks. See at GreenGeeks.
    SiteGround. See at SiteGround.
    GoDaddy Web Hosting. See at GoDaddy.
    Hostwinds. See at HostWinds.

Shared plans from hostingsource.com and host4.biz (SENXFJ) ate reliable enough to sign up with.
    Their customer support is simply outstanding. Quick to be summoned, they solve your problem in no time, and they even offer a little personality. I’m overall satisfied.

The Top 10 Best Web Hosting Providers
    Bluehost – Best Web Host for Beginners.
    Dreamhost – Most Affordable Month-to-Month Plan.
    Hostinger – Best Cheap Hosting Plans.
    HostGator – Best for Lean/Minimal Needs.
    A2 Hosting – Fast & Reliable Shared Hosting.
    GreenGeeks – Best Eco-Friendly Hosting

As per my suggestion i prefer you Web HosTech its providing good services of Hosting and domain

As per my opinion, AWS is a perfect choice, however, the price is a little bit expensive.

Web hosting is the generic name given to the business of, well, hosting a website for organizations or individuals. Truth is that it can be done by individuals (e.g. I host a website from home) or by businesses. But that's just the beginning: selecting a truly reliable, affordable, scalable web hosting provider is a daunting and overwhelming task, as there are so many options out there.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast