Best server provider in Europe ... what do you think?

What's the best EU server provider? Is that QHoster.com or ASVhost.com?

I like cloudarion.com hosting deals. Support is excellent, servers are fast, and their pricing is very affordable.
    They mean business and they provide excellent service.

ASVhost.com and hosting.uk are good enough to sign up with.
    Quick and excellent Customer Service response. And uptime is high. I recommend them to anybody who is interested in getting quality services at modest rates.

QHoster.com plans are quite cheap when you figure what you're getting for them.
    Their servers are fast. The pages load fast, day or night. They have a well balanced system over there.

XMASQH12OFFDEDI -12% - any billing cycle, Lifetime recurring discount on ALL SWITZERLAND AND USA DEDICATED SERVERS!
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

It happened so that I have been with QHoster.com for a while now and I have found there customer service very good so far. Hosting performance is extremely quick compared to my last hosting provider. Generally 100% uptime, good pricing and professional service.

I vote for ASVhost.com.
    Don't hesitate to switch to them. They make it easy and you can go on with peace of mind.

There are a number of providers of hosting in Europe. Choose the right web host for your website. If you are getting confused in selecting the right one then you should follow these points to choose the best provider:
    Company website
    Company’s Review and Ratings
    Best Server Stability
    24/7 client support
    Customization
    Secured network
    Security of your data

I have been a customer of Zetservers.com unmetered server hosting for some time now.
    Uptime seems to be 100% and load times are much faster than my previous host. Customer support has been second to none - helpful, patient and thorough support staff.

I have been with QHoster.com for over 10 months now and I am still extremely pleased with their KVM VPS service.
    All tickets are generally answered within a few minutes and asking them to perform minor routine things has never been an issue for them.