4456, Fairway Drive Carrollton Texas Zip Code : 75010

Need suggestions for a good provider

I need a windows VPS provider, preferably France. I need few VPS.

1. Windows 2019
    2. SQL Server
    3. Please control panel
    I am planning to host few sites with 3000-5000 visitors. Also I am planning to run 50-100 cron every 3 hours. My website database are not so large.

I need 100-200GB SSD space.

Also, please suggest should I consider a Linux server for this ?

And please suggest me good providers who can supply this.

Try VPS accounts from reliable providers, I mean kvchosting.net and rockhoster.com.
    So I could say that I've never experienced better features, functionality, up-time, and support - tech, billing & customer - than what I receive at them.

I've had a number of hosts over the past 10 years, including at least one other good one, but Tzulo.com and Hostingsource.com are the ones I feel most passionate about supporting. So far, you will experience great network uptime, and the servers will be fast.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

Well shared plans from hostingsource.com and misterhost.net are worth every cent you pay for their services.
    I strongly recommend to get service of them. Also fees are very reasonable. Newcomers should try this service.

I have been with QHoster.com for about a year and I can say that their support is outstanding, quick answers with intelligent responses. Try to use the code: XMASQH25OFFHOST - 25% SHARED RESELLER VPS AND COMODO POSITIVE SSL - Recurring 2 more times! So far, you will experience great network uptime, and the servers will be fast.

I simply love this host! Cloudarion.com customer service is great as well. I just recently had my main domain hacked into and everything deleted but within a couple hours they helped get everything back online for me smoothly and pretty quickly.

In total I love Tzulo.com website hosting, it was really easy to pick up and start using. All the features and freebies have been really good and I looking forward to using them for years to come. If you're looking at price only (as I did with my first host!), it is certainly competitive but by no-means the cheapest.

Know your product. ...
    Maintain a positive attitude. ...
    Creatively problem-solve. ...
    Respond quickly. ...
    Personalize your service. ...
    Help customers help themselves. ...
    Focus support on the customer. ...
    Actively listen.

Cool

Before go with any web hosting provider, there are some things that you need to consider. Some of the important things, I have listed below:
    • Hosting Packages Costing
    • Features
    • Security
    • Support
    • Customer review
    After doing all the required analysis about those aspects, then you can consider them as your future web hosting provider.

If you are still looking for the Bes Web hosting provider in your location then you can search on the SERP. It is the best way to find your hosting provider for your business. Here we are mention some important pointers, You should check before hosting your website.

1. Customer Review
    2. Customer Rating
    3. Technical Support
    4. Resouces
    5. Protection of your data

A Linux server is a server built on the Linux open-source operating system. It offers businesses a low-cost option for delivering content, apps and services to their clients. Because Linux is open-source, users also benefit from a strong community of resources and advocates.

Difficult to recommend but what I would say if you don't have the knowledge/experience to manage the VPS then it's going to cost you more than $50 a month. 60k a day pageviews isn't that significant really and many cloud hosting providers with reasonable limits should be fine with this sort of traffic realistically, and that'd probably be the option to go with.