Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Suggestion for the best web hosting company

Hello everyone,
    we have a custom website, and we are thinking to choose the hosting company to manage it and help us to make it more secure. So could anyone help me to know the best web hosting companies with reasonable charges?

Taking into account your needs, can recommend CloudArion.com website hosting deals.
    My sites are always online and I am happy that my visitors are satisfied with the speed connectivity.
    Top web host to deal with. highly recommended.

Have a look at deals from hostingsource.com and misterhost.net as they are full-featured and cheap. Support is second to none. Not a single complaint. Regularly go far above and beyond with any inquiries that we may have.

Make sure you'll have something like a personal representative or sales representative in the hosting provider so you can easily deal with various issues related to service usage.

If you are thinking about switching your web hosting provider, then bodHOST is the best web host to go with - highly recommended.

I am happy with their uptime(99.95%) and speed which is what ultimately matters.

Quote Originally Posted by Nichole William View Post
    Hello everyone,
    we have a custom website, and we are thinking to choose the hosting company to manage it and help us to make it more secure. So could anyone help me to know the best web hosting companies with reasonable charges?
    Try considering netshop-isp.com.cy hosting deals.
    Speed connectivity is pretty fast. Very Good Experience.
    Their cpanel web hosting service is fully managed.
    I recommend them!

The best hosting companies are: hostingsource.com and misterhost.net.
    Their support has been exceptional.
    My issues and queries were resolved promptly. Highly recommend it to anyone who is looking for quality hosting services.

Bluehost is one of the most popular and best choices for web hosting.

That’s because they offer great shared web hosting solutions at incredibly affordable prices. They’re also tailor-made for folks who are new to website building.

If you get stuck or have a problem, they have 24/7 support by phone or live chat. No hoops to jump through either. They list their support number and live chat options right on their site, you can reach it within two clicks.

They also offer fantastic analytics and SEO tools to help you optimize your site’s performance—while attracting more visitors.

Plans from hosting.uk and host4half.com are worth trying due to their top-notch services.
    Knowledgeable personnel can be found in tech service which is very solid, don't nickel-&-dime me.

I was looking for a host that will provide a good web hosting account and was very lucky to have found Hostplay.com offshore hosting. Must say that it is a great web host with friendly support. I have encountered support several times about my site and they have gotten back to me, almost instantly.

I always look for a few things: Reliability, Support/Knowledge, Price - you get what you pay for really.

I can recommend these web hosts: ipage.com , digitalserver.com.mx and also libertyvps.net
    Just choose the host that suits your needs and provides constant and uninterrupted services and support.

DreamHost — Best Option if You Want Quick and Responsive Website Changes.

From my over 15 years of experience I can advice you hostgator.com , I am using their shared hostings since about 10 years never got any problems, they offer unlimited space, support is probably one of the best I every had chance to check, they fix any problems over a chat or call. Really good prices, they are affordable have many monthly plans.

But there are some things you have to consider when choosing proper plan

1. how many visitors /day you will get (if more than 5-10 thousands /day shared hosting will not be enough
    2. how fast the content on your website will increase, I mean blog and traffic to it, if your website will grow fast (into thousands of subpages) shared hosting also may not be sufficient especially in relation to the point No 1

Shared plans are good for a start, the good news is Hostgator offers very smoothly move to the higher plans (like VPS) so they can upgrade you smoothly to the higher performance solution if needed - I have tested it several times already.

You not telling where are you from cos Hostgator for example has their datacenters in US (Texas) so if your target market (for this website) is for example located in Europe, you should consider some other hosting placed in Europe (OVH is one of the cheapest but they have horrible support) or stick with Hostgator but purchase additional service called CDN (Content Delivery Network)- CDN serves the content of your website from many servers placed around the World to let your visitors get the content of your website as fast as possible. As I remember there are several CNDs you can try free of charge (with paid plans also)
    https://netpoint.systems
    SEO/SEM Services & WebDesign/Development

Bluehost – Best Web Host for Beginners.
    Dreamhost – Most Affordable Month-to-Month Plan.
    Hostinger – Best Cheap Hosting Plans.
    HostGator – Best for Lean/Minimal Needs.
    A2 Hosting – Fast & Reliable Shared Hosting.
    GreenGeeks – Best Eco-Friendly Hosting.

The best shared hosting providers are: QHoster.com (B82NC3YRTR) and Host4.biz (SENXFJ).
    All I have to say is great things about them, Support was on the ball, and answered faster than I could blink an eye, Network is great throughout the world. Very highly recommended!

Quote Originally Posted by Nichole William View Post
    Hello everyone,
    It depends on your niche. You can choose the hosting service based on your needs.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast