SXO optimization of my website

Hi,
    I have just launched my agency and I have completed the development of our web agency's website (https://kam-webagentur.fr) and I will start with natural referencing, except that I have just learned that it There is a new optimization technique that is called SXO (Search eXperience Optimization). As a web developer, I am not an expert in this area.

Could someone help me please ?

oh wow, didn't even hear about this stuff until now, there's so much growth in this field..

Hey there, I'm also not an expert in the field by any means, but I can help with the little tips that I have. I started a little blog during the pandemic, to showcase my photography discoveries. Not important, just an insight. I started it as a way to help the lockdown go by faster, but it turned into an actual bigger thing and although I didn't really want to spend a lot of money on marketing the blog, I wanted to do something so it would reach more people. Through all the research I found about Egi Andrea and his blog. What I found on there were these amazing tips and tricks that I didn't even think about until then. Really helped a lot along the way, maybe you could find it useful as well.

Website optimization is the process of using tools, advanced strategies, and experiments to improve the performance of your website, further drive more traffic, increase conversions, and grow revenue. One of the most critical aspects of website optimization is search engine optimization (SEO).

Keyword Research. All search optimization begins with keyword research. ...
    Create Great Content with Keywords in mind. Content is the basis for the entire Duct Tape Marketing approach, and posting regular content will help your website show up on more searches. ...
    Speed it Up. ...
    Use Landing Pages. ...
    Update Your Page Titles.

Improve Title Tags. Look at your highest-level category pages. ...
    Master Keyword Research. A sound SEO program relies on keyword research to: ...
    Understand Your Competition. ...
    Map Keywords. ...
    Optimize Your Site. ...
    Produce Regular Content. ...
    Boost Link Equity. ...
    Build Your Social Media Network.

SEO stands for “search engine optimization.” It's the process of increasing your website traffic through search engine results. This ...
    Missing: SXO ‎| Must include: SXO