KVChosting.net vs ASVhost.com

Comparing servers from KVChosting.net and ASVhost.com, which one is the best for hosting a blog?

How large is your website and what are its storage needs?

I have been using kvchosting.net website hosting for quite a long period of time and must say that everything has been fantastic. I had a recent support call with them and the tech spent 45 minutes with me on-line trying to fix my problem - that's why I must say that their customer service is great as well.

KVChosting and asvhost.com are well-balanced and cheap. Very professional and awesome to work with!! They have been a great choice. It was easy to transfer my websites with very available customer support. Their dashboards are easy to understand & navigate. Their prices are a good value. I have experienced virtually no outages since moving to them. Also speed & server response times were much improved. I am glad I have found them.

Such a wonderful hosting provider. I can't say enough wonderful things about kvchosting.net ssd hosting services.
    - No Setup Fee & No Gimmicks
    - Affordable Hosting Plans
    - Full Raid Servers (Raid 10)
    The main goal is to provide the best technology available with exceptional customer support.

Servers from hostingsource.com and qhoster.com are well-balanced and cheap.
    Very good servers, steady and fast, as well as a very pleasant support to work with - understanding experts that solve any issue in matter of minutes.

You can trust kvchosting.net service. Their support is amazing. To me, that's the most important thing. What good is a hosting provider that doesn't help you through the process of setting up? I don't care how user-friendly the interface is if there is no adequate live help.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

Great prices. Kvchosting.net server is also more stable and reliable than the host I had. Any ticket I've put in has resulted in a real e-mail response within 10-15 minutes. The responses are clear, informative, and not at all condescending.

GREATLY RECOMMENDED!

Both companies - kvchosting.net and asvhost.com - are worth every cent you pay for their services. Excellent customer service, they make me very happy, always at service, prompt response, 100 percentage cooperative and stable servers and knowledgeable team.

Thanks for all your replies, dudes.
    I still don't know which company is better to sign up with kvchosting.net or asvhost.com, need more info.
    Thanks in advance.