How to solve the error of referring page in search console?

Hi team, I am getting the issue in my website regarding page indexing, After analyzing the URL I got an error in the search console in the Coverage section. There are some backlinks is showing on my pages in referring page section. Why showing backlinks plz guide me if it's beneficial for the website or it's harmful to the website. Plz guide me if its harmful plz guide how can I remove it?

The simplest way to fix a 404 is just to either fix the issue that is causing it to break or redirect the page. When redirecting, make sure to point it to content on your website that is similar to the page that has been removed. Use 301 permanent redirects and not the 307 temporary redirects

Click on the INSPECT URL.
    Get more details about the errors.
    Click the TEST LIVE URL.
    Fix the error and REQUEST INDEXING.
    Go back and click VALIDATE FIX.

A referring page is the page that Google uses to discover the URL. A referring page according to Google's help documents is: A page that Google possibly used to discover this URL. The referring page might directly link to this URL, or it might be a grandparent or great-grandparent of a page that links to this URL.

A referring page is the page that Google uses to discover the URL. A referring page according to Google's help documents is: A page that Google possibly used to discover this URL. The referring page might directly link to this URL, or it might be a grandparent or great-grandparent of a page that links to this URL.

The simplest way to fix a 404 is just to either fix the issue that is causing it to break or redirect the page. When redirecting, make sure to point it to content on your website that is similar to the page that has been removed. Use 301 permanent redirects and not the 307 temporary redirects.