Best server provider around?

what I'm looking for is:
    at least 8cores of decent cpu
    24gb ram
    500gb SSD
    and at least 50TB of transfer over 1gbps
    What can you say about Kvchosting.net servers ?
    I have seen some deals here in the deal section around that price, but maybe someone can suggest me from their experience?

thanks.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

I would highly recommend kvchosting.net dedicated server hosting to every webmaster looking for a reliable web host.
    Their service offers me a lot of freedom when creating/modifying my sites with support for PHP, MySQL, PERL and all that good stuff.

Take a look at bodHOST Managed dedicated servers. I have had some technical questions and I have always received answers promptly. Their support staff is US-based which is a help as far as I'm concerned. I have had no issues with this web host at all and have moved three other client's websites to them.

• Brand New Dell / HP Servers
    • Custom Built Configurations
    • 24/7 Email, Live Chat, and Phone Support
    • Managed Dedicated Servers
    • No Setup Fees
    • 99.95% Uptime SLA
    • Monthly Contracts
    • Redundant Network

It depends what server type you are looking for (i.e. HP, Dell, etc.…) Every server has different functions and parts and components. Also be aware of the colocation services as well. Be sure that they are able to what you are looking for.
    ¦¦ COLOCATIONAMERICA.COMIt’s All About Connections...
    ¦¦ Colocation, Dedicated Servers, Premium Bandwidth, 24/7 Support!
    ¦¦ Email Sales@ColocationAmerica.com for a quote or call 888-505-COLO!

I like kvchosting.net services very much! There are no hidden traps or fees.
    Service is excellent and they also have several ways to get customer support, which is also excellent.

Hostwinds is a capable hosting provider which crams a huge range of features into all its products, from the most basic shared hosting plans to its enterprise-level cloud-based range.

QHoster.com and legionbox.com are the best server providers for me.
    They provide excellent hosting and support. I have never had an issue that was not resolved quickly, and in some cases they proactively dealt with the issue before I was aware of it. I have four sites with them, and all work effectively. Updates are always handled promptly. I am very pleased with the service!

The tickets I've raised are questions more than issues, to be honest, but it's always dealt with quickly They recently sorted out my SSL for me as well. Kvchosting.net guys sorted it and set it up and I doubt I'll need to speak to them again for another year, that's what you want with a host.

Really perfect web host!

There are the number of web hostig provider who offers the web hosting according to your requirement but you have to choose the right one. Before buying a hosting you should consider these points to choose right provider:
    Visit Company website
    Check Company’s Review and Ratings
    Best Server Stability
    24/7 client support
    Customization
    Secured network
    Security of your data

Hello, We can provide you That Server specification contact us support@geass-technology.tech

Amazon Web Services would be my recommendation.

Brandon
    Adaptive Web Hosting
    Last edited by discusshostingadmin; 04-20-2021 at 11:37 PM.