Post [bodHOST] Get 50% OFF R1Soft Remote Backup Solution | World Backup Day!

Data loss could pour all of your hard work down the drain. With World Backup day fast approaching, we have the perfect solution to avoid this from happening. On 31st March we celebrate World Backup Day by learning how to keep our invaluable data safe through the simple process of duplicating it on our systems.

Get 50% OFF your R1Soft Remote Backup solution order. Use coupon code-BACK50

• Hassle-free Usage
    • Multiple Replication Sites
    • Data Retention Plan
    • High Strength Storage
    • Complete Encryption

Plan 1)
    Backup Space - 10GB
    Monthly Bandwidth - Unlimited
    User account - 1
    PRICE - $5/Mo | Order Now

Plan 2)
    Backup Space - 20GB
    Monthly Bandwidth - Unlimited
    User account - 1

PRICE - $9/Mo | Order Now

For full list of R1Soft Remote Backup, Visit: https://www.bodhost.com/remotebackup
    Remember, time is crucial, so ensure that you use these offers well in time to avail of their benefits.

In case you have any questions, you can contact our sales department by initiating a chat or by dropping an email to sales@bodhost.com or call us on 8443245054.

*Offer lasts till 31st March 2021

Connect with bodHOST

Facebook
    Twitter
    LinkedIn
    Instagram

@davidsmith07 thanks, man. I was just looking for good cloud storage at a reasonable price. A month ago, I somehow got a virus on my iPhone. I had to reinstall my operating system to get rid of it. I was able to use IPHONE DATA RECOVERY to recover all my data, as it was very important to me. Since then, I've been looking for good cloud storage to be sure that if something happens to my phone, I can easily restore the data, so be careful on the Internet and do not repeat my mistake