India Zen Cart or Os Commerce web hosting?

I am in search of suggestions on these needs:
    - 40 gbs of hard disk, Linux, e-commerce (Zen Cart or Os Commerce). India
    I would like to know your views on Hostnamaste.com web hosting plans?
    Any info about them?

It is my 3rd month with Hostnamaste.com OpenVZ VPS hosting. I haven't had a single problem. Making the switch of hosting provider (but keeping the old registrar) was a breeze. If they maintain this level of service, I'm sure we will be a customer for a long time to come. Thanks.

Domain Hosting Shopping Cart Development Services in Pan India ... be familiar with ZenCart ecommerce development, which is an offshoot from Oscommerce.

The motive behind it was to have different design for Ecommerce website. ... Initially Zen Cart platform looks as if it has been inspired by OS Commerce. But it has gone on its ... internet. Drop us a mail for the Best Zen Cart Development India

Zen Cart Development is the most user friendly open source, cross online platform ... customize and integrate your e-commerce application in ZenCart flawlessly. At India Infotech we use Zen Cart Template as open source web development tool due ... Complete design integration with ZenCart; Customization with ZenCart

The hosting is cheap and the packages are amazing - if you need web hosting you cannot go wrong with Hostnamaste.com
    he customer service here is above and beyond - from the welcome team when you first sign up, to the 24/7 support team who are always there to help you out or do things themselves.

HostNamaste offers world-class Web Hosting and VPS Servers in 7 locations around the globe with leading customer support service and high uptime.