Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

best host for streaming video?

I need to choose the best host for streaming video.
    Require over 100 gbs of SSD Storage, 2 GB of RAM, Linux.
    What can you say about QHoster.com web hosting services?
    Any info on their reliability, uptime, speed? What hosting provider would you rather choose? why?

The most popular video file formats include MP4, AVI, MOV, MKV, AVCHD, FLV, and SWF. As to which format is the best to stream your videos, it will depend entirely on your set up and requirements. Choosing the best format will depend on different factors like your video hosting service or streaming platform.

I'm a beginner and needed things explained to me in more detail and it was not a problem for them at all, so I felt confident to go ahead. Particularly impressed with the live chat customer service support - extremely helpful. Blazing Fast Host plans are quite cheap when you figure what you're getting for them.

QHoster provides continuous support by email and online Support System. There is always someone to address your problem at any time of the day and night.

Get all packages with 20% discount! Coupon code to use at checkout: B82NC3YRTR

I've tried 5 different web hosts to date and the reason I chose and have continued to stay with QHoster.com is their customer service. They moved my website in one day and one of their support guys actually called me on the phone to help me with any questions I had regarding their service.

Attractive deals are available from libertyvps.net and hosting.uk.
    They are polite, fast, professional and offer unbeatable price!

Well, QHoster.com goes above and beyond all other web hosting that I've tried. And I've tried many.
    The features have certainly gotten better and they now offer a lot more for the same price (visit their website and you'll see what I mean).

This was exactly my issue a while back as I had a data bank of more than 15 Million videos with daily visits of more than 1.7 Million, specifically from United States and European regions. I used Digital Ocean servers for a while, but later on moved to Amazon and never looked back. If you want to host videos and want to run a streaming website, there is no better option than Amazon.

Can add that Tzulo.com is the best web hosting provider. They are gold! And because so many others spend a high dollar on advertising, I would've never known about them if it hadn't been for a good friend who has been using them for years. Their tech support is incredibly fast and helpful.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

Dacast. Dacast is a powerful video hosting platform for live and on-demand content, which was designed for professionals. ...
    Brightcove. ...
    Wistia. ...
    JW Player. ...
    Kaltura. ...
    Vimeo. ...
    Livestream (Vimeo)

Hello,

you can checkout our plans in Netherlands Location which is powered by 1 Gbps network line with 99.9% of uptime.
    VPS9 Networks - Highly Configured and Secured Hosting Services
    Unmetered Dedicated Servers - Located at Netherlands, Germany, Russia and USA
    KVM |OpenVZ | Unlimited Bandwidth Hosting services, Best Offers Available

QHoster.com is not the only company which provides attractive and reliable hosting services, hostingsource.com is worth trying due to their top-notch services.
    They are cheap and pretty reliable. The customer service has been excellent. They quickly address and fix problems and even help with my php questions. They are definitely worth a shot.

Hello,

Leasedlayer owns large stocks of Dedicated Servers, racks and network equipment ready to deploy for our customers. Our Servers Support major operating systems which include Windows Server or Linux Operating Systems

Intel Xeon E3-1230v6(3.50GHz)
    8GB DDR4 RAM
    120GB SSD
    1 Gbps
    1 Dedicated IP Included
    Unmetered bandwidth
    40Gbps Protection

Price: € 110.85/month

Thank you
    Leasedlayer - Next-Gen Web Hosting services
    Get Special Web Hosting Deals on SSD Shared Hosting | Managed XEN VPS | Unmanaged OpenVZ and XEN Linux VPS | SSD Cloud VPS | Super Fast Dedicated Servers

I tried different streaming platforms. For example, we connected ourselves to a streaming platform, giving us access to many channels. In addition, we can search for any movie or show on the Internet and put it on the TV. I also really like being able to control the TV from my phone. We used to have regular TV, but its price did not correspond to the services provided. Initially, we were afraid to switch to such a streaming platform, but we evaluated all the pros and cons and took our chances. It seems that an iptv best service gives much more opportunities and broader access to various additional services.
    Last edited by Kroinfin; 08-23-2022 at 03:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Glow View Post
    I need to choose the best host for streaming video.
    Require over 100 gbs of SSD Storage, 2 GB of RAM, Linux.
    What can you say about QHoster.com web hosting services?
    Any info on their reliability, uptime, speed? What hosting provider would you rather choose? why?
    Hello,

"Dacast. Dacast supports both live streaming and video-on-demand content. ...
    Brightcove. Brightcove was one of the original live streaming OVPs. ...
    Vidyard. ...
    Vimeo. ...
    Wistia. ...
    JW Player. ...
    Wowza. ...
    Kaltura."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast