feature-rich offshore hosting?

Here are my requirements:

55gb disk space
    1000gb bandwidth/mo

I'd like to find a web host for a similar price with established fast and helpful support who isn't susceptible to the IP blocking issues and downtime is. My current web host's support used to be great but is now largely useless. Also, free cPanel migration is a must. Backup services would be great, too, if possible.
    Any information on speedehost.com offshore hosting? Can I trust them?
    What are providers can you recommend to me?

Global exposure (in most cases)
    Independence of cyber laws
    More exposure equals more growth
    Double back-ups available
    Foreign database for back-up available
    Generally affordable pricing
    Various anonymous payment methods in some cases

Accounts from QHoster.com and Integralhost.net are full-featured and cheap.
    Their customer service is nothing but excellent, and also the IT department is always available 24/7 and to help customers.

I highly recommend Speedehost.com offshore hosting. They're easy to reach, always write back, and the chat method is good too! When I contacted them telling me my requirements, they have been discussing with me the hosting solution for over an hour.

The offshore server hosting services that Speedehost.com offers are really excellent and cheap. I have been with them for a little over a year now, and the service is as excellent today as it was the day I signed up. Support is all-important to me, I do not know a lot but want to do so much, they help me along the road all the way.

Explore Offshorededi's board "Offshore Hosting" on Pinterest. ... This is the list of the most useful and feature-rich AMP plugins for WordPress.

Feature Rich, State of the Art Hosting Our cPanel shared hosting offers rock-solid performance and reliability with cPanel running on top of Cloud Linux and LightSpeed Web Server for a devastatingly fast combination with performance up to 9x faster than just Linux and Apache alone.

Offshore Shared Web Hosting -cPanel -Privacy ... to provide the most reliable, feature rich and high performing web hosting available.

Key Features of DMCA Ignored Hosting/ Offshored Hosting:

Privacy
    Lenient Content Policy
    Ignorance of DMCA Law
    99.95% Server Uptime
    Server Management

As a nice alternative try NetShop ISP Offshore Cyprus Web Hosting.
    I've been here for over a year and a half, have recommended two friends to join and have absolutely zero qualms with the outstanding service!