Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Looking for a Hosting Provider to my Newly WooCommerce Store

Hello Everyone,

I have a different kind of products that I was selling on Facebook, now I am thinking to launch my eCommerce online store. I already bought a domain. However I am looking for a hosting provider.

I search out Google and find different type of hosting such as shared, dedicated, managed cloud hosting.

May I know which kind of hosting should I choose and why?

I have around 900 products that I will launch on my new WooCommerce store.

Here is my few hosting requirements.

• Hosting is reliable and affordable
    • at least handle 10,000 visitors per/month
    • Free SSL and backups
    • 24/7 support (Live chat / call)
    • Allow unlimited domain and applications
    • Maximum bandwidth

My budget is up to $20/month

I have added all details that I have, now I would love to know your suggestions and recommendation.

Just wanted to give a shout out to all of Kvchosting.net Tech support. The whole team is doing a wonderful job.
    Polite, helpful and sincere. Never have I dealt with better professionals in my experience.

They are e-commerce friendly, so try to contact them directly for further details.

Quote Originally Posted by Bull View Post
    Just wanted to give a shout out to all of Kvchosting.net Tech support. The whole team is doing a wonderful job.
    Polite, helpful and sincere. Never have I dealt with better professionals in my experience.

They are e-commerce friendly, so try to contact them directly for further details.
    Thanks for your suggestion, does they provide scalable server, automated backup feature?

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewSmith22 View Post
    Hello Everyone,

I have a different kind of products that I was selling on Facebook, now I am thinking to launch my eCommerce online store. I already bought a domain. However I am looking for a hosting provider.

I search out Google and find different type of hosting such as shared, dedicated, managed cloud hosting.

May I know which kind of hosting should I choose and why?

I have around 900 products that I will launch on my new WooCommerce store.

Here is my few hosting requirements.

• Hosting is reliable and affordable
    • at least handle 10,000 visitors per/month
    • Free SSL and backups
    • 24/7 support (Live chat / call)
    • Allow unlimited domain and applications
    • Maximum bandwidth

My budget is up to $20/month

I have added all details that I have, now I would love to know your suggestions and recommendation.
    Best option would be Bluehost India. Their WP and woocommerce hosting is touted to be the best in the Industry. Server uptime, bandwidth and security are at par with international standards.

I suggest you choose Bluehost India's WordPress hosting. It is a managed service. I suggest you take a look at their website and call their support.

If you need a reliable hosting service for woo-commerce stores with helpful, responsive customer support, then bodHOST is one place I can recommend. Well, the features fit my needs perfectly. I recommend this decent web host.

Quote Originally Posted by Asgard87 View Post
    Best option would be Bluehost India. Their WP and woocommerce hosting is touted to be the best in the Industry. Server uptime, bandwidth and security are at par with international standards.

I suggest you choose Bluehost India's WordPress hosting. It is a managed service. I suggest you take a look at their website and call their support.
    Thanks for your suggestion. As per my knowledge Bluehost is a shared hosting provider. But I will definitely check this out and see what other service they offer.

I can recommend you try to compare rates, features, compatibility, performance, and reliability.

Nice website hosting deals offered by deamhost.com, tzulo.com and centohost.com
    The goal is to provide quality infrastructure hosting in world-class data facilities, at a cost accessible to enterprises, small businesses, and end-users alike.

Quote Originally Posted by Vec&sec View Post
    I can recommend you try to compare rates, features, compatibility, performance, and reliability.

Nice website hosting deals offered by deamhost.com, tzulo.com and centohost.com
    The goal is to provide quality infrastructure hosting in world-class data facilities, at a cost accessible to enterprises, small businesses, and end-users alike.
    Thanks for your recommendation, the features and compatibility is very important for my WooCommerce store. I will definitely check the sites that you have mentioned.

dedicated vps will be best for your need

Quote Originally Posted by salomendram View Post
    dedicated vps will be best for your need
    Thanks for your reply, is it budget friendly. What VPS hosting do you recommend?

Looking for the best WooCommerce hosting? ... While there are hundreds of hosting plans and providers to choose from, choosing a dedicated WooCommerce ... Free shopping cart installation for setting up your new store.

Quote Originally Posted by mikecowell View Post
    Looking for the best WooCommerce hosting? ... While there are hundreds of hosting plans and providers to choose from, choosing a dedicated WooCommerce ... Free shopping cart installation for setting up your new store.
    There are also 100 of dedicated WooCommerce hosting that offer free shopping cart installation, so it hard to find the best hosting that is reliable and affordable.

NetShop ISP is a good choice. They offer Cheap and Fast Web Hosting with Free cPanel & Free Domain.
    I contacted them directly and ask some questions and got to know they had a responsive and really professional team.
    I told them my requirements and they offered me the best hosting fit for my needs.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

Quote Originally Posted by Adam001 View Post
    NetShop ISP is a good choice. They offer Cheap and Fast Web Hosting with Free cPanel & Free Domain.
    I contacted them directly and ask some questions and got to know they had a responsive and really professional team.
    I told them my requirements and they offered me the best hosting fit for my needs.
    It seems like they are a shared hosting provider, is it? I prefer managed cloud hosting provider. What do you think about it? Also may I know what infrastructure the hosting are using that you have mentioned?

I can proudly say I am hosted with Hostnamaste.com provider and can recommend their OpenVZ VPS deals.
    Good service with fast enough support guys at an acceptable price. This web host is simply the best when it comes to web hosting, the pricing is fantastic and the customer support is top-notch.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast