I need a new host and I need a designer

I have a photography website, pnArt.com with hundreds of photos on it arranged in separate galleries by subject. It's implemented in HTML/CSS/javascript. In each gallery there is a grid of thumbnails but the thumbnails are not just a small version of the big picture, and each image displays with a caption and unique background.

The hosting company I was using was sold to a Russian company and I want to keep my operation in the US, so I need two things:

1. A new webhost. They must be based in the US and have their own servers, 24/7 telephone tech support, and a long track record of good service (at least a decade under the same management). I do not need e-commerce, and I am not trying to do this on the cheap, so please, no "free" hosts, etc.

2. I need to hire someone to write me a new website, just like my current one but mobile-friendly. The resulting code should be portable to a new host if this one doesn't work out, which means no proprietary platforms or "site builders". Plain old HTML/CSS/Javascript would be ideal. I've talked to a couple of Wordpress developers who said my current site could be done in WP but performance would be poor because I have large, 9-column galleries. Is that true, because I like my layout and don't want to change it?

Thanks in advance for any tips, etc!

I have seen the addition of more and more servers to keep up with demand. They are always responsive, cost-effective, and we virtually never suffer any downtime. Time is money and even 99.99% may not be good enough.

You will not be disappointed. I give Hostforweb.com hosting out the highest recommendation.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

Switching web hosts has to be done carefully. ... After you have all your files on both hosting accounts, it is time to change your domain name's DNS. Your new host will provide you with the correct name servers (DNS). You may need to contact the new host to find out what DNS settings you will use for your domain name.

Thanks for asking this question! As per your requirement I would suggest going with managed cloud hosting that is reliable and affordable. By using managed cloud hosting you can get a lot of features that you will deploy to your website and make is fast and smart. The cost of managed cloud hosting start with $10/mo. that is very cheap. Moreover, you can get a top notch security and unlimited application and server. Plus you will get 24/7 live chat and call support.

When you’re getting a new site or starting work with a new web designer, one thing that’s going to come up is hosting. More specifically, who’s in charge of arranging the web hosting.

I highly recommend Rockhoster.com hosting to everyone, no kidding, no hidden fees!
    Trust me these guys are simply amazing. The support was way more than I expected and speed is insanely fast. BRAVO! Really good place for hosting web sites at cheap rates.

You can send an email to a potential web hosting service and judge their customer service, firsthand.

Take a look at hostmines.com cheap hosting solutions.
    I'd like to point out that all of your web sites and projects will in good hands if you choose them.

Web Hosting @ $8.57/ year
    .COM Domain @ $11.95/ year

Have a look at hosting plans from hostingsource.com and jollyworkshosting.com.
    You'll be pleased with them. Wonderful/dependable customer service who are always online. They have no hidden fees-very upfront about prices.

All you need is a three letter hosting company, AWS (Amazon web services)

Quality plans are available from libertyvps.net and jollyworkshosting.com.
    They are the most reliable hosts I have used. Unlike many other hosts, with them everything just works and you're not wasting time trying to figure things out. Things happen quickly and effectively.

Find out what is reasonable for your needs and pick something that will support your site on into the future.

Nice professional web hosting solutions in the USA offered by Cloudarion.com provider.
    The service contains all necessary features for successful running which are so significant for the web masters.

Quality services are available from QHoster.com and Libertyvps.net.
    Their services are awesome deals at the price and they have undeniable, reliable uptime! It's no wonder they've been in business for years and will be for many more.

If you are looking for a web hosting provider, you should go for Godaddy.

I chose hostmines.com web hosting service about 2 years ago and they have been all that I could hope for, with absolutely no problems since we moved to their hosting service. My sites are always online and I am happy that my visitors are satisfied with the speed connectivity.

Top web host to deal with. highly recommended.