How can I create an Android app for the WooCommerce Store?

I have a WooCommerce store that I want to be convert into Andropid APP. Is there any tool that I can use and migrate my WooCommerce store to Android APP.

Or

Can I create an Android APP using same design or template?

Step 1: Create a new app project.
    Step 2: Customize your app's style.
    Step 3: Sync your app with your WooCommerce store.
    Step 4: Preview and publish your WooCommerce app.

Quote Originally Posted by jesica View Post
    Step 1: Create a new app project.
    Step 2: Customize your app's style.
    Step 3: Sync your app with your WooCommerce store.
    Step 4: Preview and publish your WooCommerce app.
    Thanks for your reply, may I know how can I create an app project? Is there any free or premium tool available?

There are numerous platforms like AppSite where you can set your store. You can even hire Android app developers from a good Android app development company to get your job done.

Platforms like AppMySite are widely used for Android app development. This platform will help you to develop test apps for Woo Commerce and WordPress for free. It will hardly take a few steps to complete the task. Once you are done, you will see a button that displays the BUILD APP. Just tap it!!

You will be put up with questions such as Website URL, the name of the brand, the project/ service you will be tackling, and so on. Ensure to fill in all the details and you are done.

The next step is about appearance. You can customize the style of your Android apps. You have to choose and select your icons, set the background, content, etc. Make sure to choose each and every element carefully as these are just the basic things that will help your users to identify your app. Also, ensure to customize the launch screen of your store.

Then design the login and signup screen of your Android app. The further action is to address the button option and headers. For this, you have to design your dashboard. You can rearrange a few elements but you cannot customize them as a whole.

The next phase is to sync the Android app with the WooCommerce store. For this, you have to create an API key. Open the dashboard of your WordPress. Here, navigate to WooCommerce and then click Settings and tap Advanced. Choose the option REST API. You will find this at the top of the screen and tap the option that displays Create an API key.

Just add the description of the project that WooCommerce asks for. Set this as your admin account. WooCommerce will create Consumer and Consumer secret keys. Just paste this to the AppMySite platform, and then hit the SUBMIT button.

The platform will ask you to install all the official plugins to your WordPress website, which it will use to sync your products. Once everything is set click the button VERIFY.

You get the option to preview and make changes. And you are done!!

Note:- To publish your app you must make your account premium.

Jesica, thanks for the guide, it helped me too!

As mentioned above, it's not too difficult to make an Android app for the WooCommerce Store. First, you need to create a new app project, then configure it (and by the way, it's better to use some guide or tutorial video on YouTube for this). Then you need to synchronize your app with the WooCommerce store. I was interested in Android technologies a long time ago. But then I got tired of it, and now I'm mostly interested in cloud technologies. The cloud is the future because it's much cheaper and much more functional.
    Last edited by Parashistik; 04-18-2022 at 06:11 AM.