VPS to buy ... which one is the best?

Plans from asvhost.com and rockhoster.com are to my liking and I have to select the best one for hosting a blog, so which way is better to follow?

Dear
    what is your requirement ?

While I was browsing some web hosting discussion boards I found some users recommended Rockhoster.com web hosting services as they had servers located in Europe - that what I needed. I've had no problems at ALL! They have brilliant customer service, who are well qualified to help you.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

Libertyvps.net and integralhost.net accounts are full-featured and affordable.
    Not to mention the support has been phenomenal, they are helpful and listen to any question even if they think it's silly.

Hello,

Visit our website, choose the best suitable plan from our list of plans and location. We provide VPS in Neherlands, Russia and USA location.
    VPS9 Networks - Highly Configured and Secured Hosting Services
    Unmetered Dedicated Servers - Located at Netherlands, Germany, Russia and USA
    KVM |OpenVZ | Unlimited Bandwidth Hosting services, Best Offers Available

Quote Originally Posted by grimlins View Post
    Plans from asvhost.com and rockhoster.com are to my liking and I have to select the best one for hosting a blog, so which way is better to follow?
    If you are hosting a blog, HostGator India is recommended. It has the perfect makings of a hosting solution when it comes to blogs. Many of my blogger clients are using the same and are really satisfied with their service since they cover a stretch from US and India because of their data centers. Performance, page load time etc. is on point and that's what most bloggers want. So that their users get a great experience.

I have never experienced any downtime while dealing with them.
    They are able to customize any features I needed and pass on the savings.

Don't look any further just go to Rockhoster.com and you will be happy like now I'm from the bottom of my heart.