How to search for old Tweets more than 3200?

Hi, I need more than 3200 Tweets. I do not have knowledge about using APIs and through advanced search I am unable to extract getting data. Who can help me? Thanks in advance!

Through Twitter advanced search, you can only locate Tweets and it can not extract the Tweets data. Apart from this, APIs have also their limitations as they do not provide Tweets more than 3200.
    Only the solution for this, use any Twitter management tool like Trackmyhashtag.
    I also use this tool to track hashtag performance and fetch old Tweets for research & analysis. It is a great tool for Twitter tracking. It provides raw Twitter data and useful analytics on a beautiful analytical dashboard.
    You can visit the website and the page "Old Tweets". Then click the button "Request Data" and you'll see a form which you need to fill with your search term.
    Within an hour, you'll receive your Tweets data.
    I hope it helps!

Under the “People” subheading, enter your username (with no “@”) into the “From these accounts” field:
    Under “Dates,” select start and end dates for your search:
    Click “Search,” and Twitter should return a list of top tweets from that period:

The only way to see more is to start saving them before the user's tweet count hits 3200. Services which show more than 3200 tweets have saved them in their own dbs. There's currently no way to get more than that through any Twitter API. Note from that second link: "…the 3,200 limit is for browsing the timeline only.

Unfortunately, Twitter only displays your last 3200 tweets in your timeline, so if you're anything like me (I've been on Twitter since May 2009 and have well over 40,000 tweets), that won't cut it.

If you want to download old tweets of just your account, Twitter has got you covered. Twitter has been tracking your activity on the platform since the day you created your account. It also, allows you to get access to this data in 2 ways:

Native Twitter Analytics Dashboard: The analytics dashboard tracks the performance of your Twitter profile and provides insightful metrics.
    Download an Archive of Your Data: It allows you to request an archive of your tweets. You can download all your old tweets and check the performance metrics.

FollowersAnalysis ( https://www.followersanalysis.com/old-tweets ) allows you to download the entire Twitter archive of any public Twitter account, hashtag, keyword, or @mention, for any time frame. You can download old tweets in Excel/CSV files or in JSON format.

Good Luck!

Go to https://twitter.com/search-advanced or click “Advanced search” on the right, and enter your username into the “From these accounts” field under “Accounts.” Then click the “Latest” tab to see all your tweets from this data range.