Cloud hosting for CMS Sytems like Drupal and Joomla?

Hey Guys,
    does anyone have a recommendation, which web hoster has good conditions for CMS Sytems like Drupal and Joomla?
    I don't know much about IT, so I want to have a web hoster, that has very good support.
    Also, I want to have good prices for what I get.
    What can you say about Tzulo.com web host?
    Thank you guys anyway for the help.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

Hi, Thanks for asking the questions!

Unfortunately, I can not recommend Tzulo.com cause I just saw the website and observed that the security of this is not up to the mark. If they can not secure their website then how you can rely on them. I would suggest to go with managed hosting provider, although there are many hosting provider available that you can use. However, I would suggest to go with reliable and affordable that you can use and ensure the site performance and security.

What I like about Tzulo.com is that their cloud hosting is much faster than I have had with my previous host!
    When I had some questions, their intellectually gifted support team always willing to help and explain everything I needed – really skillful they are.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam001 View Post
    Hey Guys,
    does anyone have a recommendation, which web hoster has good conditions for CMS Sytems like Drupal and Joomla?
    I don't know much about IT, so I want to have a web hoster, that has very good support.
    A cloud managed services provider will deliver a number of hosted solutions to help streamline your business processes within the confines of certain limitations. For example, cloud services providers offer a number of individual hosted solutions, including:

Desktop as a Service (DaaS)
    Software as a Service (SaaS)
    Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
    File sharing

For more details you can take the help from any cloud consulting services. They can help you with regard to the migration and onboarding costs of moving to another provider more suited to meet your IT needs.

There are some options available on the net that can provide you with the tools and information you need when formulating your hosting decisions.

Nice cloud hosting solutions offered by cloudarion.com and hostforweb.com reliable hosts.
    High-speed server performance. Dedicated and passionate customer support + useful tools for the website!

Closing out our trifecta of full-service content management systems, Drupal accounts for roughly 5% of all sites using a CMS. While Joomla is typically categorized as a good CMS for beginners, Drupal is more commonly thought of as a better-suited tool for developers and organizations with large databases of information.

The techs contact me checking to see if I have any issues just to be on the safe side.
    Tzulo.com is rated at the top of my list for a satisfying experience. Recommended these professionals to others.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam001 View Post
    Hey Guys,

Won't recommend that brand at all. Renewals are really not at par with industry standards and not quality cloud.

Choose a provider that has a great cloud network with CDN no matter what your cms is built on. In all honesty, this is more about the right hosting platform, so in that case, look at ResellerClub's services than any thing else. Check their plans out. They are friendly with all CMSes , I have checked myself. So, yeah.

As a nice alternative, can put forward a recommendation to try CoreSpace.com cloud solutions.
    You will get lightning quick replies and a very proactive, friendly, helpful attitude.

A cloud-managed services provider will deliver a number of hosted solutions to help streamline your business processes within the confines of certain limitations. If you are looking for cloud migration services then I suggest Cloudnow technologies. Cloudnow cloud migration services provide faster, cost-effective, and successful cloud transition with zero business impact and implement your cloud strategy with a structured, risk-mitigated approach for full-stack migration.

https://www.cloudnowtech.com/cloud-m...-services.html