The best and cheapest fully-managed VPS account ...

VPS accounts from legionbox.com and scalahosting.com are provided on sweet terms and I have to sign up with the best one, so what is that?

Are you trying to promote these services?

If you are looking to Host your Quickbooks and other accounting software on the cloud server then Highnesscloud is the best Quickbooks Hosting Provider.

KVChosting.net and host4.biz (SENXFJ) VPS plans are solid and worth trying.
    Their technical support people are incredibly knowledgeable, friendly and clearly take pride in their roles.

Legionbox provides the best decisions for your business. Linux and Windows VPS hosting at an affordable price with instant activation.

Don't go with the cheapest options as they are scammy and non-performing. I used one of them and unfortunately had problems loading pages and bandwidth. I have to recommend my secure version, HostGator India. VPS performance is much better and I've never had to deal with server uptime, page load times, memory, or even bandwidth issues.

Hello,

To handle VPS server, you need good knowledge of server management. If you have not then you need managed VPS hosting services. Managed VPS hosting provider has it's own 24/7 available in house technical support team. Hyperslice is the UK’s leading, independent, managed hosting group, providing dynamic IT solutions to over 35,000 businesses and organisations worldwide.

KVChosting.net and integralhost.net VPS plans are full-featured and cheap.
    I have never faced issues with them, when need any support their friendly team is always available for me.