Linux, e-commerce web hosting solutions in Malta?

I am in search of suggestions on these needs:
    - 40 gbs of hard disk, Linux, e-commerce (Zen Cart or Os Commerce). Malta
    I would like to know your views on NetShop ISP web hosting plans?
    Any info about them? What host is better?

So far, very much satisfied with the performance of Netshop-isp.com.cy servers, features & technical support!
    I'm really happy with their support, they reply to support queries very instantly. Pricing is also, good enough.

I am very satisfied with NetShop ISP service and I don't see myself changing webhosts in the future.
    I also like the features they offer: one click installer, website builder, free domain, etc.

Highly recommend their Cheap Malta Web Hosting with Free cPanel & Free Domain solutions.

NetShop ISP is one of the most professional and engaging technical professionals. The servers are reliable and fast - overall, everything works great.

You can trust Netshop-isp.com.cy hosting. Was impressed by their uptime, speed connectivity and professionalism of their support techs. They offer 1 hour response guarantee, but I can say that they reply in 10 minutes after the support ticket sent.

I've been looking at various web hosts out there in the hosting services market.
    Can honestly say that it is not an easy thing to choose a good web host with stable and fast servers, helpful customer support, suitable features and tools.
    NetShop ISP hosting will meet your expectations.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

I was looking for a host for my ecommerce store http://www.dazzle.com.pk and I think the search is over now. Please do share pricing as well.