Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Looking for best and cheapest Storage VPS

I am working on a video editing platform so i need a lot of storage and so looking for one that provide me best services but in cheap rates
    If anyone of you have any experience or using any storage vps kindly guide me which should i buy?

i have heard a lot of good reviews of GoDaddy, but their rates are very high and i can't afford that please suggest me something in cheap rates

Thanks in Advance

My targeted region is Asia only.

Hey, I a small business and use this vps hosting If be honest, I like it, because hosting platform built on enterprise level hardware with reliability and redundancy in mind. What is more, here is using open VZ/KVM virtualization which offers extreme stability. So, I recommend to try it

I've been very pleased with bodHOST Web hosting's professionalism. They not only provide good VPS hosting services at a reasonable price, but their customer service is second to none. Their technical and administrative teams have always been available to help us with anything we needed and to ensure that the transition to their server went smoothly.

• SSD Storage
    • Highly Reliable Servers
    • Money Back Policy
    • Instant Provisioning

I can advise you to compare all web hosting services, as it is a top priority for your new web host business to be well-provided with all necessary tools.

Feature-rich VPS deals offered by ipage.com, exmasters.com and hostnamaste.com providers.
    They offer fast international network, friendly technical support and 100% customer satisfaction.

Hey, if you are looking in Asia region you must give a try to Hostingwalay, they are based in Pakistan i have been using their services for so long and i am very satisfied with their support and also they are offering very cheap prices.

You can check them out https://hostingwalay.pk/

Can't say anything about GoDaddy as i never used
    Though i have heard a lot about OBhost everywhere and their reviews are amazing also they are in the Market from 2014 so they must be experienced and maybe worthy to try!!

When it comes to hosting I prefer to deal with trusted brands in the hosting industry like DreamHost , A2 Hosting and OBHost
    They offer a great list of VPS hosting accounts based on SSD storage. They provider super fast speed and perfect uptime. Good luck!

When it comes to VPS hosting, WebHostingBuzz is one of the best and cheapest options out there.

VPS plans from libertyvps.net and legionbox.com are full-featured and inexpensive.
    Their prices are unbelievably low taking into account the amount of resources included in their plans and having deals with them means your business is in the firm hands.

best vps ?

Hello,

For fully managed VPS you can try with 24x7technicalsupport.net, You can get here fully managed Servers.

Thanks and Regards.
    Server Management.

If you are looking for cheap vps services in Asia then consider the following choices:
    1. DigitalOcean--20$/month
    2. accuwebhosting--24$/month
    3. TMD hosting --35.99$/month
    4. OVH Cloud -- 6$/month

I am a beginner when it comes to website technology, and Exmasters.com has been extremely helpful to all of my questions. Their tech support people respond very quickly and their explanations are clear and effective. I would recommend this host to anyone who asks me for quality, cheap web hosting.

I highly recommend Hostnamaste.com OpenVZ VPS - I plan on being with them a long time.
    I have not noticed any downtime or slow browsing speed.
    If you have a problem. They will be there to help you.

Digital Ocean

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast