Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Cheap Web Hosting Required

Hey dudes,
    I require your help to find a good and cheap hosting solution according to my requirements:
    ==> 40 GB - Disk Space, 1500 GB - Traffic
    99.99% Guarantee Uptime and fast speed.
    Would like to ask you to share your views on Hostingsource.com cloud hosting solutions. Is it reliable host?
    Where can I find any possible customer hosting reviews about them? Any fresh discounts please?

A lot of people wonder if cheap web hosting services are any good and if you can really trust them with your website. The short answer is Yes.. The web hosting industry has made huge improvements over the years, and the prices of quality hosting setups have dropped significantly.

First of all, my advice is if you need outstanding services, then it can never be cheap. What i am assuming from your thread is your budget is very low. With low budget, you may consider following web hosting services:
    1. Hostinger(7.99$/month)
    2. Dreamhost(4.95$/month)
    3. ipage(9.99$/month)
    4. Domain(3.75$/month)
    5. Inmotion(2.49$/month)

As a good alternative can also draw your attention to cloudarion.com SSD hosting solutions.
    Server locations: Switzerland, Germany, USA, Russia. So far, you will experience great network uptime, and the servers will be fast.

You should go with Motioninvest - they offer reliable hosting services.

Web hosting from bodhost.com is able to satisfy all your demands.
    Every time I have needed help with my hosting services, they have delivered. I am pleasantly surprised by how helpful and friendly their support people are. Well done. They have earned a loyal customer in me.

• Successfully hosting websites for over 16 years!
    • World-class data centers locations across the US, Canada, UK as well as India.
    • Free Migration Assistance
    • 99.95% Uptime SLA
    • 24/7 Support
    • Secure Hardware
    • Highly Reliable Servers

Web Hosting starts at Just $0.99/mo only!!!!!!!!

Fantastic host. Very prompt and thorough. I can't imagine being happier with a hosting service.
    Recommend Hostforweb.com web hosting to other webmasters and newbies.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

If I've ever had issues, Tzulo.com is always very attentive and quick to assist in any way they can.
    The price is a steal too. It has done a great job at evaluating the competition and narrowing it down to a handful of highly qualified services.

Everything works well. HostingSource.com cloud service is unbelievable. When I read the reviews, I didn't believe it, but I literally get an answer just minutes after I've e-mailed them... and this is even before I've placed my order! And everything was really set up in an hour.