Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The Best Cheap Web Hosting Services for 2022 ; Best for Unlimited WordPress Sites. AccuWeb Hosting Image · 4.0 ; Best for Unlimited Shared Data and Storage.

I am quite uncertain about how cost effective or reliable their services are as I haven’t heard of it. I personally have been using Ace Cloud Hosting’s Public Cloud services. I was also looking for a solution for a similar demand as yours and found their services to be much more flexible and easier to work with. I started with a $100 free credit initially and then opted for the plan that suited me. You can easily host your websites on their public cloud at a nominal price and avail free setup and maintenance. The best part is that there are no other hidden charges, you pay exactly for what you use and nothing extra.

If you find your current domain registrar won't let you use secondary DNS backup, you can transfer your domain to Namecheap easily and enjoy our Basic DNS hosting for free. If you are looking for Web and Mobile app development services then I suggest cloud now technologies. Cloud now technologies offers application development and modernization services for their clients. Cloud now technologies ranked as the top app development services USA.

https://www.cloudnowtech.com/applica...-services.html

with AEserver cheap hosting plans you will get fast performance of your website and an excellent customer support with all required features to grow your website. their hosting plans are starting from 22 AED per month.

If you are looking for a generic hosting provider, I found here OwnWebServers one of the best and unlimited web hosting provider in the US. The prices are competitive starts at $3/month, and you get free site transfers and a decent website builder package with every plan.

Web Hosting Plans & Pricing:

Standard Web Hosting (cPanel Platform)

• cPanel/WHM Control Panel
    • Hosted on Solid State Drives
    • Free Domain Name Included
    • Host Unlimited Domains
    • Free SSL Certificates
    • Daily Backups
    • Unlimited: Storage
    • Traffic/Month: Unlimited
    • Email Accounts: Unlimited
    • Discount for Multi-year Year Prepayment