Any good solution to manage Unlimited WordPress Static Sites?

I'd like to manage Unlimited WordPress Static Sites On One Dashboard.
    What reliable places can you recommend me to visit?
    Found Flatsite.com and it offers the powerful static WP site generator.
    Have you ever heard about them before? Any points to share?
    Alternatives?

Thanks.

Give FLATsite.com your name and email address and you’ll automatically be taken to a handy installation wizard to set up your administrator account. While English is set as default, the platform is fully multi-lingual and comes with 135 different common languages to choose from.

With the wizard complete, FLATsite.com will get to work taking your standard WordPress site and converting it to a static version made from flat HTML files. Just try them for free and see how good they are: https://flatsite.com/free-trial/

it provides remote backup, automatic updates and comes with a secure login portal to update sites and deploy changes fast.

All of the features, flexibility, and functionality of WordPress with the enhanced speed, security, and all-around improved performance of static HTML. Flatsite.com tech support has always been responsive. My expectations are always exceeded.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

Managed cloud hosting is the best option for you. By using cloud hosting you can get unlimited servers and unlimited applications. It means you can launch unlimited static website on a single server. The price starts $10/month

I recommend Flatsite.com if you want quality at an affordable price, with incredible support. Offers a maintenance-free approach to managing your sites, with FLATsite automating updates of WordPress core files and plugins so that you don’t have to. Nice solution!