Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Accounts from libertyvps.net and rockhoster.com are full-featured and cheap.
    Great hosting companies with great staff. Outstanding support! These people are very professional and very helpful and can help you each and every step of web hosting.

if you are looking for low cost hosting hostinger and hostgator are also a good option

Ecommerce web hosting is invisible to your customers, but it’s really important for their experience. Bad eCommerce web hosting can even affect your chances of securing the sale – a fractionally slower page can frustrate buyers and will alienate a percentage.

Quote Originally Posted by Vec&sec View Post
    Hi,
    What is the best web hosting for e-commerce websites out there?
    I need to have a unique IP and also SSL Certificates.
    Have seen INSIGHT WEB HOSTING offered nice ecommerce hosting plans.

How reliable is this host? (especially for running e-shops)

Not too sure about the provider you mentioned but I have had a great experience with Bluehost India's e-commerce hosting.

They do provide unique IP and SSL certificates to start with and have bandwidth and storage provision that makes your e-commerce website a great experience. I have used, recommended, and witnessed success with their e-commerce hosting everywhere including India and overseas markets too because they have a CDN delivery that complements their performance. Do look at their plans before you go ahead with them.

Hello all,
    Hope you all are doing great!
    For your online business, you can go with VPS Ground, as it is one of the eCommerce hosting provider companies I know.
    Thank you.

I believe there's a sense in making comparison research for their plans.
    Nice e-commerce friendly hosting solutions offered by digitalserver.com.mx, arvixe.com and hostingsource.com providers.
    The services contain all necessary features for successful running which are so significant for the web masters.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12