Cloud Hosting question

My ultimate hope like others I saw posts of is to have the option later to create additional instances (to get eventually other licenses if need be) to be able to let other friends run their games whether or not we're at the same time. That part I did see and confirm in the posts.

I just wanted to ask something mildly different from what I've seen and get a recommendation on if I don't mind paying, between oracle and all other cloud-based hosts if I want to ensure I can always upgrade to support multiple instances and allow them to run at the same time (as I get licenses I and friends may need)/add more ability to do this or that resource wise. Which host would be recommended as just me looking ahead in making sure if I expand and want to upgrade into lending more cores, shapes, storage, features, etc to existing or future instances if I don't mind breaking outside of free territory?

If this was handled elsewhere and I missed it, I do apologize. I wasn't sure how to narrow into this exactly in my search and mostly saw people looking for recommendations on the best host and trying to remain free of cost.

Nowadays, there are various web hosting providers available. So, it becomes difficult to pick the right one according to requirements. To get the right one, you have to work on your requirements. From the above listed hosting providers, you can take it at your convenience. If you are looking for reliable, affordable web hosting services and 24/7 support, then eukhost is the best option for you.

For more information please visit- https://www.eukhost.com/
    eukhost - Managed Website Hosting Provider
    Affordable Services | 100% Uptime SLA | 24x7 Pro Support
    cPanel Web Hosting | Linux VPS Hosting | Windows VPS Hosting