Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

VPS which is right for me

I plan to host a forum and two hosts were advised me to try - scalahosting.com and host4.biz - so if you were me, what would you do?

Hello,

To host a forum, VPS hosting is the best web hosting service. For reliable and affordable VPS hosting services, WHUK would be the right choice for you. For more details you can visit their website and initiate a live chat.

For Forum Hosting I'd recommend bodHOST VPS Hosting, which has 99.95% uptime, SSD storage, 24x7 Support and many more.. Sign up now and get 50% OFF VPS hosting using Code- VPS50

Try deals from reliable and time-tested providers, I mean QHoster.com and KVChosting.net.
    These companies give you the ability to run your web site in the way you like it. And their technicians react all your requests fast. I have had no downtime for the period I have been using them.

InMotion – Best overall VPS hosting provider.
    A2 Hosting – Best value for money.
    Bluehost – Best features.
    iPage – Best for customer service.
    HostGator – Best for reliability.
    GreenGeeks – Great server uptime.
    Hostinger – Best for dedicated IP addresses.
    DreamHost – Best bandwidth.

Look out for 24/7 customer support and the option of phone support when you're choosing your VPS plan. Another important factor to consider is whether you would prefer managed, or unmanaged VPS Hosting. With Managed VPS Hosting, your web hosting provider takes care of all the server related issues.

Host your high-traffic website. The most obvious use of a VPS is to host your website. ...
    Create websites for others and host them. ...
    Create a gaming server. ...
    Develop and test code. ...
    Encrypt your wireless connection by hosting a VPN.

I am fairly new to hosting and have found exmasters.com very helpful indeed. The products and site are easy to use and there's always information at hand to help you through the process. If you get really stuck there's also a real person at the end of the phone to get you through. Highly recommended

To get the right deal you have to get the information about the hosting provider. To Choose the right and decent hosting provider, you have to do research for the host. In research you have to follow a few points while selecting a provider for your hosting:

Visit Company website
    Check Company’s Review and Ratings
    Best Server Stability
    It offers 24/7 client support with hosting
    Offer the Flexibility of Customization
    Secured network
    Security of your data

Hello,

Check with VPS9 VPS hosting services, you will get a free soulsVM panel, dedicated IP, basic DDoS protection, 99.99% great uptime, and 1Gbps burstable speed at an affordable price.

Thank you
    VPS9 Networks - Highly Configured and Secured Hosting Services
    Unmetered Dedicated Servers - Located at Netherlands, Germany, Russia and USA
    KVM |OpenVZ | Unlimited Bandwidth Hosting services, Best Offers Available

Quote Originally Posted by prosha View Post
    I plan to host a forum and two hosts were advised me to try - scalahosting.com and host4.biz - so if you were me, what would you do?

You can start with HostGator India's VPS.They have servers based in US and INDIA both. Also, where are you expecting more of your users from?And what budget is in your mind?

Hello,

There are many affordable VPS providers in the market. I use Casbay's VPS for my personal hosting. Friendly and experienced technical team.

As per my research and experience, first, you need to analyse every point of the mentioned web hosting providers then you can decide which one is the best web hosting provider for your business/site. For more details, you can visit eUKHost and initiate a live chat. It is the leading, independent, managed hosting provider, providing affordable and reliable web hosting services.

qhoster.com
    1. A lot of locations to chose from
    2. Many payment options.
    3. Fantastic support.
    4. Affordable prices.

Can draw your attention to kvchosting.net ssd vps. Uptime in the 7 months since we moved has been 100% and the server is always fast and stable. It's so much better than our previous hosts that business has actually increased.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast