VPS which is right hosting a forum ...

VPS deals from rockhoster.com and luxhosting.lu are attractive for me and I have to sign up with the best one, so which way is betetr to follow?

If you have already make the decision then choose the best one according to your requirements. For reliable and managed hosting services, hyperslice is the right choice for you. It is the UK’s leading, independent, managed hosting group, providing dynamic IT solutions to over 35,000 businesses and organisations worldwide.

Quote Originally Posted by prosha View Post
    VPS deals from rockhoster.com and luxhosting.lu are attractive for me and I have to sign up with the best one, so which way is betetr to follow?

They always look attractive but renewals are higher. I suggest HostGator India if you are looking for VPS to host a forum. It works best for such websites/forums etc.

VPS plans from libertyvps.net and asvhost.com are solid and trustworthy.
    The customer service is great. Waiting period is not very long. Help is there at your service 24/7. When needed, their reps have walked me through the steps and resolved the issue at hand. Fast, efficient and there for you.

I was looking for a professional place to host one of my new wordpress blog, it required not so many resources, but it was not easy for me to choose reliable host close to the target of my audience - EU location. I found Rockhoster.com web host and needed to transfer my files to their VPS hosting account.

RockHoster has always been a mission to provide a one-stop hosting solution for everyone at affordable pricing.

VPS plans from integralhost.net and host4.biz are well-balanced and cheap.
    Knowledgeable personnel can be found in tech service which is very solid, don't nickel-&-dime me.