What is your review about AWS CloudFirst hosting?

What is your review about AWS CloudFirst hosting? Mention Pros and Cons because we are planing to buy this one.

Amazon Web Services is one of the leading names in web hosting companies in the world. This popular company offers the best and quality services at a good value. They support Small businesses to individuals and professionals. They also take care of individual developers exploring the potential of AWS, looking for access to technical support resources to help quickly and effectively get started. These include – domain registration, Shared Web Hosting, virtual servers, Cloud Servers, Re-seller Hosting, and Dedicated server to other online applications.

hello steverj ,
    As per the my review Amazon Web Services is one of the leading name in web hosting company in the world.This popular company offers best and quality services at good value. They supports to Small business to individuals and professionals. AWS Advanced Consulting Partner, T-Systems is in a position to provide comprehensive and strategic advice on the various options, services, and tools available in the AWS cloud – It can also implement and optimize the application in companies accordingly.

more review about AWS visite the bellow link

https://www.trustradius.com/products...rvices/reviews

i hope this will help to you

Honestly speaking never heard of cloudfirst. There is ec2 and lightsail commuting services which I totally recommend to anyone.

Amazon Web Service offers a cloud web hosting solution that provides businesses and organizations with a flexible, Scalable, lower-cost way to deliver websites and applications.If you are looking for the best Cloud advisory services then I suggest cloud now technologies. Cloud now Technologies is one of the leading cloud consulting services in the USA.

https://www.cloudnowtech.com/cloud-a...-services.html