VPS to sign up with ...

Comparing VPS plans from asvhost.com and scalahosting.com, whcih account should I try and why?

I've tried several big-name hosts and realized that bodHOST.com is the best for VPS hosting. It has the easiest to use control panel, the best and fastest support, very reliable service, and the best packages and deals. It's perfect for both newbies and pros. I highly recommend it.

Try VPS deals from hostingsource.com and kvchosting.net as they are proven to be the best.
    These guys are the best in the business in terms of web hosting while offering a plethora of other neat features.

I see that VPS has more to do with privacy and scale today than particular servers or providers. In the names that you have suggested, both not at par with international standards because they are not performance heavy.

I suggest Hostgator India for the support, service and package deals that are worth the money because it is not just a great brand but caters to an audience that typically wants to grow with VPS hosting.

Before choosing your provider, you should first visit their website, check their package review and ratings, whether they offer 24/7 support or not, pricing, network and data security. There is a lot of VPS providers in the market with good reputation, currently I'm using VPS from Casbay, they have a really easy-to-use panel to customize my VPS.

I run several development and client projects/sites though Hostnamaste.com keep the costs down and have never been disappointed with them. Try their OpenVZ VPS hosting. All technical problems are resolved within a few minutes, more complicated tasks within 24 hours.

VPS plans from hostingsource.com and kvchosting.net are full-featured and inexpensive.
    Not a single complaint. Regularly go far above and beyond with any inquiries that we may have.